to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Men in unforms.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #387191 at 05,Jun,13 01:41
Fucking a, just noticed the shit for brains typos in my title, grr damn swype.

Was sitting at lunch today, and saw a Policeman getting into his cruiser, and he was hella hot. He had nice arms, tall, cute face, and a great buns. I was sitting close to the window, and he was parked in front. He noticed me checking him out and he smiled, and then waved. I smiled back and had a cheeser for a bit. I got to thinking later that if I were to have seen him out of uniform I probally wouldn't have noticed that he was good looking. He was cute, but I think the uniform did it. I've always had a thing for Military men, or Police or Firemen. I wonder if it really is the unifrom that makes a man, or does the man make the uniform? And is it a certain type of uniform? I've seen some men in standard workwear with flabby gas attendant style bodies and pits stains that are just blah.

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 05,Jun,13 02:26 other posts of bella! 
Years ago, when I was a tenderoni, I staffed Detroit Police Mini Stations as a civilian volunteer. Oh boy, did I have a thang for po po's. Damn! Dressed in crisp dark blue uniforms, YUM......! A firearm holstered and hanging, AHHH......! POWER looks sexy and is so exciting! Seeing them in their civilian clothes.....you're right EA, I probably would not have even noticed many of them, I guess I'm shallow.
By spermkiss at 08,Jun,13 15:15 other posts of spermkiss 
No, you are not shallow, sweetheart. As the old expression goes, "Clothes make the man." A man who takes pride in his appearance gets noticed. A neat, well tailored uniform can indeed add to a man's (or woman's!) appeal. And you probably would have noticed them if they were all decked out in formal attire. Or even a well tailored business suit.

As I have alluded to in previous discussions, I have always enjoyed dressing up. Now that I'm an old fart (70), people half or even a third of my age, men and women both, still flirt with me. And it happens more often when I'm dressed up. A lot more often. This is a major incentive to be well dressed.
By bella! at 08,Jun,13 15:42 other posts of bella! 
Cuz every girl ( and guy ) is crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man!

Have you ever visited stroker501's page? If you haven't you must, you won't be disappointed!
By spermkiss at 08,Jun,13 18:44 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, I have and several of his photos are on my favorites list.

By #391577 at 08,Jun,13 19:50
OMG, I had never made the connection until now. Always loved a man in uniform (I even like postmen and delivery men!!!), but only recently liked men in suits. But it's all a smart professional uniform thing, defining the man and his status (manual labourer, working class hero, powerful man etc).

And there's been me, wandering around like a tramp for years and wondering why I didn't get any...it may have worked when I was a student but maybe I should have moved on several years ago lol

Need to match my clothes to my look...what do you recommend for a skinny guy with specs? And spermkiss, feel free to reply too
By spermkiss at 09,Jun,13 15:58 other posts of spermkiss 
A skinny guy with specs! Oh be still my throbbing heart!

Man, you hit the nail on the head when you said "...it may have worked when I was a student but maybe I should have moved on several years ago..." Guys who have youth and beauty can pretty much get away with dressing any way they wish. And unfortunately many of them get into the bad habit of generally looking like slobs. As the years go by, it gets ever more difficult to pull off looking good in shabby clothes.

Now about your attire. Instead of wearing the most casual clothes you think you can get away with, start wearing the most dressed up clothes that you can in any given circumstance. It's quite all right to be the best dressed man there. If you do, YOU WILL BE NOTICED. Trust me on that.

Do you own a suit? If you do, wear it. If not, get one. Better yet get two. Or more. I have more than forty of them and I wear them. Regularly.

Finally about being "a skinny guy with specs." If that's you, you've got Major Potential. Have you ever heard the old expression "It's impossible to be too rich or too thin"? Wear nice clothes that make you look prosperous and call attention to your lean physique.
By #391577 at 09,Jun,13 17:55
"Instead of wearing the most casual clothes you think you can get away with"

That's so me I have one suit but they never feel comfortable. That said, I am told I look hot in a suit.

Thanks for the advice! I'll try and post some pics of me all smart and brushed up
By spermkiss at 09,Jun,13 21:36 other posts of spermkiss 
"I am told I look hot in a suit." There you are. The more you wear one the more comfortable it will become.

Of course not every occasion is a suit and tie occasion. But if it's casual, make it SMART casual. If you want to score more often, pay attention to your grooming and your attire.
By #391577 at 10,Jun,13 18:07
spermkiss, thanks for all the sweet comments and the smart-looking present

Ever thought about being a life coach

But to go back to topic, I'd go for a soldier's uniform.

I agree with dirtydazzler - "It does depend on where you are!! We Brits get a lot of success with ladies when we wear uniform abroad, however not so much in the uk!" - I don't think British woman have the same thing for soldiers as other cultures, but maybe I'm basing that on the well-known documentary "An Officer and a Gentleman"!!!
By DJS at 10,Jun,13 19:15 other posts of DJS 
i would say girls in the uk do go for squaddies/armed forces ,but for quite awhile the armed forces weren't allowed to walk around civvy street in uniform,& when serving abroad.but go in in any bar were,forces are and there wouldnt be any shortage of ladies,uk/worldwide...
LT Colonel DJS
By bella! at 10,Jun,13 19:31 other posts of bella! 
A uniform and an officer too?!!!!! That makes YOU even more exciting!
By DJS at 11,Jun,13 19:50 other posts of DJS 
i salute you private bella...

By #398358 at 07,Jun,13 23:51
I like them best with the uniform off
By spermkiss at 09,Jun,13 21:31 other posts of spermkiss 
But isn't it fun to take the uniform off?

By DJS at 09,Jun,13 04:56 other posts of DJS 
Being ex military, in my opinion girls have a fetish about guys in uniform & probably some guys do..,when ive been home on leave, girls had a sense you were military,why by your demure/posture,short hair(at that time)military tash.9/10 you hooked up with ,every single one of them wanted you to put your uniform back on for sex.but when you were stationed in a garrison town,everyone knew you were a squaddie,but the the girls went by the cap badge,rather than just the uniform..but i can honestly say i had some off the best yrs of my life,wearing that uniform

Adult Discussion Forum