Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

What does it mean to you TO BE FAITHFUL to your partner?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 11,Jun,13 22:02
I don't know what's going on in your life, but I'm just curious about how different members see the meaning of being faithful to each other? No judging, ok?

Allow me, to bore you with my story.

As some of you may already know, I'm married to a wonderful man, my best friend and the love of my life. We are very happy together and really enjoy our little union. The most important part for both of us is to simply enjoy life and be happy. It might sound selfish, but isn't it what life is all about? We are not religious, however both of our families believe strongly in whatever they choose to believe(his - FLDS, mine - Christian Orthodox). From an early age the idea of happiness through suffering and sacrifice was forced upon us and I can't say that childhood was a happy time.

I got married for the first time when I was 19 to "a good man", who had a pocket full of degrees and "a good life" ahead of him. He was also almost 10 years older than me. I was under impression that wife should make sacrifices to make her husband happy, hoping that he will do the same for her... I was naive, young and in love. At that point I was working on my BA full time, freelancing as an interpreter and doing my best to be a good wife. I stayed up late to make fancy eats and treats for him and his friends ( I even learned how to skin a fucking chicken, put the skin back together and stuff it with meet and herbs), gave up most of my friends, so I can have time to be with him while he partied with his friends (he was very jealous and didn't approve of my friends anyways), I did everything what he ever wanted in bed, bj's with a prostate massage, anal, strap on, even brought a gf home for him to fuck; and this fucktard didn't even go down on me, because "that's not what men do", he used to say. When I was busy, tired or sick, and couldn't satisfy him sexually, I gave him a pass to go fuck somebody else, because I felt like I was failing him... Anyways, I sacrificed everything that I possibly could to make this man happy, and achieve happiness myself, however happiness was nowhere near. And one day, when I got home, there was another woman and he introduced ME to her and his sistеr, yep, that's right, he said that I WAS HIS SISTЕR. I think that was the straw that broke the camels back and I decided to take care of my own happiness, cause he sure wasn't going to. I called my old lover and went for a little R&R. It felt good, very good, I had so much anger and frustration in me, that we broke the bad that night.

I thought I found the way to happiness, and was under impression that I could make this work. I struggled for another year, until one beautiful morning he hit me with a baseball bat and I lost it. He was bigger than me, but it didn't matter, I was mad, I was beyond mad, I wanted to kill him right there and then. I trashed our living room with his ass. I would have killed him if he didn't run away. I filed for divorce the same day. After divorce was finalized, he started stalking me, following me from work, bugging my friends... And I decided to move, move as far I could and start over.

It took me couple month just to get in touch with myself, to figure out what I want from life. I went back to basics, I wanted to be happy, simple, but yet so complex. A friend of mine signed me up for online dating, and insisted that I get out there. I didn't like the idea at first, but she already had a date for me, so I gave up and went on a date. It was a ok, nothing special, but it got me wondering what else is out there. I was going to school, so I had some time on my hands and I started dating. I went to over a hundred dates, and the more I dated the more I knew what I didn't want. I was close to giving up, when I got a message from a guy, who lived in the middle of nowhere, NV. We had over 90% compatibility rating, too bad I was in Hawaii and he was in Nevada. After 3 short emails, he asked me what would I say if he comes to Hawaii today. I said, "Sure, when is your flight?". He flew in 2 days later and spent 5 days with me. It was love from the first sight. He proposed on the 3rd day. And we got married a month later. You wonder what got me? First of all, his honesty and determination, and when I asked "what makes you happy?", he replied "Making you happy, whatever it takes". Nice, isn't it? We laid down some ground rules, I wanted us to be honest, no matter what and always have an open line of communication for each other. We were 21, when we got married and he didn't have much exprience with women. I told him that I can't expect him to commit to one cunt at 21, without experiencing all the fun. I'm bi, and consider myself to be very open minded, so I asked him, if he wouldn't mind if I bring a gf once in a while for us to enjoy. He happily agreed, then I asked him if he would bring another guy for a mwm threesome and he didn't like that at all, but he wanted to make it fair, so I got a free pass to do whatever I want when he is not around, as long as he doesn't know about it. I told him that I would rather not hide anything from him, but he said, that he would never ask and if I can just keep it to myself. That's seemed reasonable to me. We also agreed to do our best to be happy, and to make each other happy. And if something wasn't working, we would bring it up and talk it over.

After 5 years of happy marriage I must say that it really works. Couples that play together, stay together. We tried all sorts of fun stuff in and out of the bedroom. And because he was gone for over 2 years, I had opportunity to realize my fantasies and get it out and over with. We have no secrets, no skeletons in the closet, no hurt feeling, just a happy couple that enjoys each others company more than anything. We haven't fucked anyone else in the last year, cause it got boring and tiring. The last thing we did was a couples swap, and we realized that we are the best lay for each other and there is no point in looking for something else, if you already got the best thing. Maybe, sometime, in the future we would meet someone that we wouldn't be able to resist, but so far, we are taking a brake and having сhildren.

In a traditional way, we were never faithful to each other. But for us, we were nothing but faithful and loyal. There were no lies, no hurt feelings, betrayals, no cheating! We were open about our wishes and desires, respectful to each other and working on making each other happy. We experimented and explored together, just to know what is out there and to have some fun.

Isn't it better, than to fuck one person at home, but have your mind wonder all over the place? How many men drool over some fine tits and ass, or even other cocks, but can never share their obsession with their wife? And how many women have unrealized fantasies that they are simply ashamed to share with their loved one? Isn't it better to eliminate the forbidden fruit, rather than crush hopes and dreams, by setting monogamous boundaries?

For example, if I know that my husband likes that chick, who lives by the lake where he fishes, I'd rather seduce that chick and fuck her with him, or if she is married, talking her and her hubby into a swap party, than forbide him even looking her way. In the end, he would keep going fishing every weekend for 2 years, fantasizing about her, maybe even fall in love with ideal chick who lives by the lake. Fantasy girlfriends don't make you do squat, and they never have periods.

P.S: WARNING! Just because you know that I am in some sort of an open relationship, you have any chance of fucking me, my husband or even humping a tree in my back yard. Every single person that ever ended up in our bed was chosen by us. If we want you, you'll know. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS! Hunting is a part of a healthy, well balanced meal