Tell Your Story!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

urinal pissing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #315672 at 14,Jun,13 08:42
why does it turn someone on to see a guys dick in urinal hanging out and pissing

Similar topics: 1.Pissing or pissing on pictures.   2.18-25 Year Old Guys!   3.how to not be obvious when looking at a guys cock at a urinal   4.BIG dicks at urinals   5.Confused  

New Comment

Comments:
By licksipsuckit at 28,Mar,18 05:42 other posts of licksipsuckit 
/groups.php?id=2754 lve remodelled a group for all those that like the pissing at urinals threads, *lix*

By routemaster at 01,Jun,16 01:22 other posts of routemaster 

--------------------------------------- added after 35 seconds

By creampieeater at 26,May,16 21:40 other posts of creampieeater 
always have a look even though i a straight, if they catch me looking i show them mine and give it a shake and say" there ya go even now" wash me hands and walk away

By raybo36 at 26,May,16 21:14 other posts of raybo36 

By fatcock66 at 24,May,16 15:31 other posts of fatcock66 

By fatcock66 at 24,May,16 15:30 other posts of fatcock66 

By Odin_york_pa at 23,May,16 17:12 other posts of Odin_york_pa 

By Lenatur at 23,May,16 01:23 other posts of Lenatur 

By Lenatur at 23,May,16 01:22 other posts of Lenatur 
Its funny ! Do like it ?

By pifad at 13,May,16 09:54 other posts of pifad 
Love trough urinals

By #493999 at 13,May,16 09:32
To hold it for you besides look sounds even more fun!!

By Odin_york_pa at 14,Jun,13 09:28 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I don't know why it does really. I am not into watersports, but just something about seeing a guy at a urinal pee is a turn on.
By spermkiss at 14,Jun,13 15:12 other posts of spermkiss 
I know what you mean. Neither am I into watersports, but there is something about the camaraderie of standing shoulder to shoulder with other men with our dicks out and pissing together that is hard to beat. The old trough style urinals are the best so that there is nothing between you and the guys next to you, everyone can really check out everyone else's dick, and everyone is pissing into the same trough. True male bonding. Piss with your friends.
By Odin_york_pa at 15,Jun,13 00:38 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Love the trough type, there is 2 places in my area that still use this that I know of. The one is only open during Halloween and is a 360 degree type, where you could be standing directly across from another guy. NO where to hide in a system like that. The other is only open during the summer because it is at a local pool. It is pretty much just a bath tub everyone pisses in lol. Such good views I agree with you 100%, tear down those walls!!

By Pierogi80 at 14,Jun,13 15:45 other posts of Pierogi80 
Agreed. I'm NOT into water sports but live taking a look and knowing I'm being looked at. **** that so many places have barriers up these days.
By spermkiss at 14,Jun,13 20:55 other posts of spermkiss 
The bottom line is that guys, ALL GUYS, straight, bisexual and gay, like looking at other guys' dicks. And all guys like showing off their dicks to other men.

So take down those barriers and bring back long trough urinals. Make pissing fun.

By Lenatur at 14,Jun,13 14:09 other posts of Lenatur 

Adult Discussion Forum