Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

99.9% Sarcasm Free!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 19,Jun,13 13:02
Nothing says "Sexy" like a guy who is insecure about the size, shape and appearance of his dick. Having to constantly tell him how awesomely normal it is can be such a HUGE turn-on!
Really.
And all of those pics comparing your cock to household objects? They make us all wet with desire...

Similar topics: 1.Sarcasm and Me: A Clarification   2.*SARCASM BUTTON*   3.How to make friends on syc and syd?   4.Free balling   5.Let's help Elon make twitter great  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 12,May,15 16:34
yeah bring on all those blurry close up cock shots and ask everyone to look at them...make sure they all look the same...*lix*

By #303133 at 30,Oct,14 03:41
Look what I found!
How do I get it moved to the Dumpster?
By bella! at 30,Oct,14 07:38 other posts of bella! 
YOU can't, this is admin's site and admin's call! Don't think that just because you're a 'drama queen' you get special privileges, you have to be kewl, too!

By #201583 at 21,Jun,13 19:41
I love observing the alpha male competition-it reminds me of "Jerry Springer." I'm bigger, no I'm bigger. My favorite is, "I have a six inch cock, am I below average?" Ya, if you only hang out with King Kong , a sperm whale, and a donkey. Gee whiz!

By bigone21 at 19,Jun,13 23:35 other posts of bigone21 
yes! same thing here! i get off on sun-glasses, deodorants, remote controls and telephones next to some cock! especially if that doesn't uncover anything about the actual size! it adds to the curiousity!!

By Ray10754 at 19,Jun,13 18:34 other posts of Ray10754 
I personaly don't get what it is all about either! I look at it in this manner, I have what God gave me, It works just fine and has for my entire life.It isn't the biggest nor is it the smallest out there,However, I have never recived any complaints from either sex thus far! If some one don't like it then they can just keep on looking elsewear.I could give a rats ass what others think ! Just give me some pie!

By bella! at 19,Jun,13 13:57 other posts of bella! 
What!? What I find amusing is that guys will measure the length, measure the girth, come up with a ratio ( for what, what does it prove? ), whack it, smack it, jelq it, put glasses on it, flop it on the counter and then BEG for comments! Men are such odd and needy beings.......
By #303133 at 19,Jun,13 14:06
TRUE SCIENCE FACT:

Penis Length x Penis Girth - Penis Weight = Spending way too much time measuring your damn dick!
Get a fuckin' hobby fer gawd sake...
By bella! at 19,Jun,13 14:11 other posts of bella! 
What type of care does a penguin require?

Adult Discussion Forum