Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

TINY TITS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #29557 at 20,Dec,09 07:18
Do'es anyone here love girls with tiny little tits?
I know I do the smaller the better ( AA OR AAA or smaller )

Similar topics: 1.TINY TITS.   2.Show me your tiny tits   3.Hanging tits   4.My cock is tiny n am proud   5.When was everyone's first sexual encounter?  

New Comment

Comments:
By DJS at 24,Sep,22 17:46 other posts of DJS 
Tiny Tits,or tiny little tits,as 29557 said 12yrs ago,
For my preference its nothing to do with the size of her tits,more the body slim not skinny,
I always wonder if the female spieces on here outnumbered the males had a tiny cock thread what the outcome would be?
I've been with many less endowed women than those who arnt,some are very conscious of being smaller(as in undressing in front of a guy)others are more confident,and joke about their size,I always stated me personally I wouldn't change a thing about your body,So S/M/L doesn't bother me,
Now if she went for a boob job,would I like it(no because I like natural breast)and ever since women have been having the op,they still look stupid and false,but if it makes her more confident,what's it got to do with me or any other guy..

By leopoldij at 16,Jul,22 22:11 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes
By Hornycock77 at 24,Sep,22 15:50 other posts of Hornycock77 
So do I got any pics?
By leopoldij at 24,Sep,22 16:51 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh sure, here's an ex gf , i used to cover her with cum, often on her face or in her mouth

[deleted image]

And here's an Asian girl I used to fuck

[deleted image]
By Hornycock77 at 24,Sep,22 16:57 other posts of Hornycock77 
Super sexy!!

By dura2000 at 15,Apr,13 11:23 other posts of dura2000 
I just love tiny tits, I want to see photos.

By #234610 at 15,Sep,12 07:06
I love a thin girl with little titties and a big plump ass!
By #164428 at 15,Sep,12 07:26
That leaves me out!
By #234610 at 19,Feb,13 06:59
Aww baby I wasnt sayin I dont like a woman like u...I love all types of women...im just sayin ive only had 1 girl who was thin and had little titties and I really thought she was sexy. Im more of an assman though...I think all women have something special that makes each of them sexy...the biggest thing is confidense. If a lady is really big or has really small tits and most guys would turn away...if she had alot of confidence and carried herself well she could be very attractive and just as sexy...if not more than a girl that had a barbie doll body. U my dear have that confidence and I find u very beautiful and very sexy...

By #159671 at 15,Sep,12 08:09
I love women, I love their breasts, but honestly I don't give a damn about their sizes. A tit is a tit is a tit, and they are all good!
By #218130 at 15,Sep,12 08:38

By #15242 at 20,Dec,09 09:01
Tiny tits.

That's a combination of words that is about as useful as the words, justifiable self-respect.

There's no such thing as a tiny tit. If there is, there's also such a thing as a tiny penis.

I, for one, believe that the hottest women are athletic. Often, women who can run a 5 minute mile do not have Playboy Magazine sized breasts. There is no correlation with a woman's hottness with breast size.

Zero.

All us/we people need to start loving people -- with souls -- rather than coveting mechanical parts. Cocks, tits and balls come and go. With age; with impact with automobiles; with surgery; with diet; with disease; with (or without) grace of God.

Now, I'm the horniest muthafucker on this site. I guarantee it. But I will say that I can fuck and love a woman with a double mastectomy just as sincerely -- and as WELL -- as I can any big tittie woman you can find.

It doesn't matter. Small tits can be remarkably hot. To ask that question betrays a lack of knowledge about how to fuck.

When you see a woman with big tits what do you do?

And if she has small(er) tits, how do you respond differently?

How do you answer that?

How?

And this: Do you need C or D cups to get aroused? CAN YOU see a woman with an A cup as sexy as any other woman?

I know that I can. I love women. All shapes and sizes.

If there is some woman reading this -- questioning her sexuality because of her breasts I hope -- I pray that you listen to me. Your desirability, your sexual attractiveness, your loveability has nothing to do with anything that a tape measure can tell about you. Most of sex exists in your mind and in your ability to image.

Imagine me fucking the shit out of you.

Imagine that because real men don't need double D's to get a hard on. You can be a 67 year old with granny panties and a limp -- but if we love you you will feel the squirt of hot cum inside you.
By bella! at 13,Sep,12 17:11 other posts of bella! 
Who and where is this deleted member? You sir, are a one of a kind human being. I'm quite sure there are more men of your caliber sprinkled throughout SYD.....would love to hear them speak up every now and then.

By #275302 at 13,Sep,12 18:02
Ehm, ever heard of preferences? That he prefers small breasts does not mean he can't love a woman with larger ones. Just sayin'...

Oh and that part directed to women, that was really fucking sexy. Thank you.

Yeah I know, I'm talking to an already deleted member. Fuck me.....
By #159671 at 15,Sep,12 08:11
deleted

By #7976 at 15,Nov,10 22:28
Typically, I love breasts that are interesting; not too big and not too small. There are women on this site and in general who have very small breasts but everything else about her is perfect in every way. I love her small breasts and nipples as much as a woman with big breasts. It's all in the packaging, not the size.

By small-is-beautifull at 31,Jan,10 16:32 other posts of small-is-beautifull 
i'm a fan of small tits, too.

By #42412 at 21,Dec,09 15:20
nothing sexier than tiny tits with puffy areoles and nipples.
By slipper at 22,Dec,09 01:16 other posts of slipper 
BINGO!!!

By slipper at 20,Dec,09 22:06 other posts of slipper 
Oh yes, most certainly (among others)! I especially like "natural" hormonals on Oriental ladyboys!!!

Adult Discussion Forum