Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tell Wife I am Gay

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #404932 at 07,Jul,13 07:19
Should I tell My wife that I love to suck dick more than fuck her.

Similar topics: 1.I wanna fuck my wife and her friend   2.my wife wants to swing   3.What would you do?   4.Come on my wife masturbation!   5.wife watching  

New Comment

Comments:
By #404932 at 07,Jul,13 08:40
I do not want a divorce but I would consider for the right dick.
By #341257 at 07,Jul,13 13:18
Been there, done that. I told my future wife prior to our marriage and she decided that she could fix me. It didn't work. We ended up, ten years later, in a bitter divorce. I have heard of situations where the couple stayed together but I question the quality of the relationship. Just so you know, following my divorce, I met the man of my dreams and we have know been together for 33 years.

By #316255 at 07,Jul,13 13:34
You don't want a divorce but would consider it (so you DO want a divorce) for the right dick? The right dick? So, she's just OK till a cock, OK the 'right dick' walks up to you? Why not release her from the farce and allow the pair of you a real chance at a satisfying relationship? That would be the right thing to do, at least for her.
By spermkiss at 07,Jul,13 19:05 other posts of spermkiss 
Superb advice. This is a farce of a marriage and both you and your wife will eventually be happier to be out of it, though the break-up may be painful to go thru. So tell her, divorce her or let her divorce you and let both of you get on with your lives.

Adult Discussion Forum