Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR JOHN DOE'S PENIS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4222 at 11,Jul,13 23:52
For all the members out there who are here because of a love of penis, I think we should take a moment of silence for the victim of Catherine Kieu Becker, a southern california woman who Dru_gg_ed her husband, tied him to a bed, and as he awoke went to work on his penis with a 10" kitchen knife, then placed the manhood in the dispose-all. Speculatively to avoid a murder wrap, she called 911 and he lives after surgery. I can't imagine the shock and horror of what he went through when it happened, or what his future will entail with this painful loss. If I were he, all I could think about would be revenge. So a moment of reflection for his loss...

Similar topics: 1.'Joanne',..'peter 402',...John bridges etc..   2.point to ponder   3.Elton John   4.JOHN HURT R.I.P.   5.VE DAY - 75th ANNIVERSARY  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 14,Jul,13 15:29 other posts of MoeJoe 
As can be seen here...heterosexuality carries some heavy baggage.

By #301038 at 12,Jul,13 07:43
Lol... Let me share with you, what's going on in a females head, when her heart got ripped out.... Even though she might look completely detached and silent, things that are boiling in her head would make Stephen King jealous... Of course, very few will reach the boiling point and carry out a fraction of what she already did in her head many many times...

If a female in pain is not screaming, she's plotting her revenge... Leaving and letting the guy be, sometimes, just not enough after what she had to put up with year after year. She would want to strike where it hurts the most or what she saw as the reason why all hell broke loose... I wanted to do something to my firt husbands dick, because that was his most adored and cherished part of his life. His dick was his best friend, his bаby, his ol' faithful, his everything... However, his friends were the center of his public life. He always spoke highly of them, and trash talked my friends. His friends were the most honest, loyal and reliable drinking/ partying buddies since college and they meant the world to him...
So, instead of cutting his dick off, I took away what he enjoyed the most... Every time he would do something to upset me, I would fuck one of his best friends. And when I fucked them all, it was time to get a divorce... And reveal the true side of his loyal and reliable friends...

He hurt for a while, but breaking up with old "friends" freed up a lot of his time and he actually did something productive with himself!
By bigone21 at 12,Jul,13 17:44 other posts of bigone21 
wow! being HETERO-sexuall is some burden...

i'm glad i'm not anything like that!!
By #301038 at 12,Jul,13 18:45
I think pandas are cool. Pie, anyone?
By bigone21 at 12,Jul,13 22:34 other posts of bigone21 
yes! 12 pieces please!!

one for myself, one for your ex-husband, and 10 for all of his best friends!

"Some people are just special like that, they get to keep blооdy sесrets, frown upon illegаl and immoral activities if its against their moral code..."

thanks & cheers!!

Adult Discussion Forum