Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Older guys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #387077 at 13,Jul,13 14:00
I'm no oil painting - except for my dick, which is a masterpiece I was surprised today when a very nice but much younger woman I encountered - somewhere in her twenties, I can't tell these days, was definitely giving me the once over, and repetitively. She was tall and slender, nice face and grooming, with a friend who was, well, stocky. And, I'm old enough to not have any delusions, it was definitely for real. So what's that about?

Similar topics: 1.Why do I love sex with Older Men!?   2.OLDER MEN   3.younger or older ???   4.older men   5.Older guys offended by younger guys not liking them  

New Comment

Comments:
By #316255 at 13,Jul,13 15:18
You're not old, per your page, and there's no reason why a woman wouldn't give a man a once over if she finds something worth checking out. I'm guessing, since you were out and about, that your masterpiece wasn't out and about too so there must've been something else she found interesting. Oh, perhaps there was something interesting hanging from your nose?
By #387077 at 14,Jul,13 03:20
Thanks for that memorably conjured up scene Emm - made me think of a news blooper I saw where the reader casually wipes his nose and then stays on screen with a viscous brown smear coming from his right nostril. I shall be nervous everywhere I go now

Nah, it was just plain strange - no interaction between us, and I sure wasn't wearing my sequined disco dancing jacket. I'll just live in hope that I still have 'it' whatever 'it' might be...
By bella! at 14,Jul,13 15:28 other posts of bella! 
A sequined disco jacket? How interesting! Recently, I went to a fund raiser and the theme was the 80's. So much fun! Should another gala be planned that is geared towards the 70's, maybe you would consider renting your jacket or perhaps being my date.

Adult Discussion Forum