She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Straight want a cock in ass!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #392664 at 16,Jul,13 06:26
Hi,I am very much a straight male and never been with male b4 but after joining this site i really want to feel a cock in my ass as some gay/bi members TOLD me that i have very attractive ass so now i want gay/bi guys to taste my ass and enjoy.Tell me about your FIRST experiance and what ll you suggest me.If Any gay/bi from uk intrested pm me plz.THANKS
[deleted image][deleted image][deleted image]

Similar topics: 1."Bi" vs. "Straight"   2.Curved or Straight?   3.straight men and cocks   4.Do you think you can accept your partner the way he/she is?   5.Why do gay men harass straight guys after saying I'm straight  

New Comment

Comments:
By #359452 at 17,Jul,13 04:24
Mmmm yo have a girls ass man so damn sexy

By spermkiss at 16,Jul,13 15:36 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, your ass is better than "very attractive". It's world class. And your want to have a man taste it and to try out having a dick in there? Be still my throbbing heart.

Go for it, you'll be glad you did. You are obviously in love with your ass and your asshole or you wouldn't be making such an effort to show it off. So take the next step and use it for erotic pleasure, both your own and that of the lucky man who gets to lick and penetrate you.

Does this make you gay or bisexual? No, not necessarily. Many straight men find receptive anal penetration to be very pleasurable. A few can even reach a climax and ejaculate this way with little or no stimulation to the penis. The reason is prostate stimulation. Somewhere between a third and a half of all men's bodies are such that they will derive pleasure from prostate stimulation thru anal intercourse and this has nothing what-so-ever to do with sexual orientation. A man can be totally straight and if his body is built this way he will find having a dick in his ass pleasurable.
By #392664 at 16,Jul,13 17:43
Thanks a lot for that awesome comment mate.
By spermkiss at 16,Jul,13 18:54 other posts of spermkiss 
And thank you for putting your really fine ass on public display for all of us to look at and enjoy. An ass as lovely as yours is just too nice to be hidden away out of sight. So keep your pants off, your ass in the air, your cheeks spread and your camera close at hand.

The man to whom you give your ass cherry will be fortunate indeed. It's too bad it's so far from California to the UK, or I'd be on my way.

Adult Discussion Forum