Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Can you remeber your first climax guys ????

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19159 at 20,Dec,09 21:52
Here is my short story about my first cum.I was 12 years old,my father worked on the farm and he has a fox terrier gun dog.I don't remember how on earth i decided to try this but it worked very well and i have carried it on for years.I'm now in my mid fifties.I can remember painting my erect cock with golden syrup,and showed it to Dads dog who took an immediate Liking (licking....hehe) to my cock.and started lapping away for all it was worth.The feeling was nothing like i had ever felt before in my young life.
I was alarmed at the strange feeling that was developing inside my lower regions.It got more and more intense and thought my cock was about to explode.Well thats just what it did......all over the dogs face.What was all this translusant stick stuff that i have just exuded??
Well thats in the past,now i know why so many people own dogs.Well perhaps not all of them eh...hehe
So can you remember your first cum???.
Dave

Similar topics: 1.How/why did you find this site?   2.drunk bj   3.Things Every Man Should Do at Least Once   4.do you feel the same about gay kissing   5.Climax at the same time.  

New Comment

Comments:
By 3fdfd at 03,Mar,14 18:04 other posts of 3fdfd 
exactly like Gaydude65 but I was 14 - which I thought was late. I had had a wet dream just before my 14th birthday - say in the late summer. This j.o. session with the mattress was the following spring - maybe 6 months after I was having wet dreams. Quickly I learned to use my hand.

By #157044 at 03,Mar,14 10:15
My first ever orgasm happened like this. I was sent away to boarding school at the age of 12 and a half. I was blissfully ignorant of functional sex at the time and was also rather lonely with no real friends as yet. We all had to watch the rugby matches on Saturday afternoon – I remember it was a rather cloudy Saturday afternoon. A slightly older lad befriended me on the touch line – after a bit of small talk it became clear why he’d taken an interest in me - he’d noticed that my cock was ’quite hairy’ and he wanted to know whether I could ‘spunk up’. I hadn’t a clue what he was talking about, so he suggested that we met up in the plantation behind the school and he’d show me how to do it.
So I met him as arranged. He sat down and got his cock out of his trousers - he was circumcised like me – and started rubbing it. I’d seen his soft cock in the dormitory but not fully hard as it was now. He suggested that I got mine out, but there were some other boys not far away so I didn’t want to . He said he’d show what happened anyhow so for the next few minutes he sat there rubbing away at himself with me looking on fascinated.

Eventually he said ‘ I’m getting the feeling’; suddenly he slowed his rubbing and his cock was jerking in his hand, and a pool of clearish sticky liquid came out of his cock.

The following day being Sunday we were allowed to go for walks out of the school grounds. My new friend suggested we went for a walk together and we went down to the woods near the railway line. He suggested that since there was no-one about he’d like to see my cock properly. So we both took our trousers and pants down and played with one another. I was really excited by this time and when I pulled down my pants my cock was fully stiff – I hadn’t realised before how big it got. His was equally hard. I’d never played with another boy’s cock before and it felt really funny when he started rubbing mine. And of course we inspected and compared our organs – as I’ve said we were both circumcised, but my penis was definitely larger than his and I had rather more hair.

I had this idea of rubbing our bodies together – I really enjoyed that but my friend wanted to get on with what he called 'having a good rub’together. He was half sitting on a branch – I was standing almost in front of him. Suddenly he noticed a large drop of clear juice at the end of my penis and asked me if I had come. I told him I didn’t thinks so as, although I was really enjoying rubbing my cock while I watched him rubbing his, I hadn’t yet had anything like what he described as his feeling. But suddenly I started to get this really powerful urgent feeling between my legs - I’d just about told him I thought I was getting the feeling when suddenly I started coming for the first time ever – my penis absolutely throbbed with the best feeling I’d ever had and great spurts of white juice came out. It went all over my friend’s thigh and some had even gone on his forearm. My friend was quite impressed that I could make ‘proper white stuff ‘ as he put it. And on subsequent occasions I found I had another talent – I could spunk up more than once – in fact I could manage two or three times in the time it took him to come once. And my ‘reputation’ as a spunker meant that all of a sudden I got lots of invites from other lads to masturbate with them.

By skot at 02,Mar,14 08:22 other posts of skot 
Around 13/4 myself. Was stretching my tight foreskin in the bath and rubbing soap all over my cock. I'd discovered if I did it for a few minutes my legs would begin to feel funny.

One night I decided to keep on rubbing it for longer when I orgasmed suddenly and shot out several thick white ropes.

By GaryMPLS72 at 02,Mar,14 07:42 other posts of GaryMPLS72 
I was 5 years-old when I started playing with myself. When I experienced my first orgasm it was so intense that I had to play with my little bald dick. When I was 9 I was getting ready for school and I was thinking about sex while in the shower and as I stroked, I felt the orgasm coming then all of a sudden, this huge wad wad of cum flew out of my coco head. And I have been shooting sperm from my bone at least 2 times a day every day since then.

By #6568 at 30,Jan,14 11:08
I'll never forget my first orgasm.......I've posted this before, but when I was about 10 I discovered that I could not get my foreskin back behind the head when erect, although I was used to doing so in the bath when soft.....

I became obsessed with this and would nightly get hard and then get the hood as far back as I could,...it hurt when it 'cut' into my glans but the 'hurt' was very thrilling for some reason!

One night the obvious happened,...the thrilling sensation suddenly built up to a massive surge of pure excitement and a body twisting pleasure that had me gasping and semi-concious!......I was 'hooked'...for life!

It was another couple of years until I could shoot semen, by which time I knew what it was all about, and my foreskin had long been sliding up and down my erection.

By foreskinlover52 at 30,Jan,14 10:20 other posts of foreskinlover52 
I am not sure but maybe around 12 years old..I had a friend overnite and we were playing games on the floor naked..We both had hard ons and touched each others cocks..We finally decided to go to bed..I slept naked and was very turned on..My cock stayed hard into the nite..I found myself rubbing my cock against the sheets..My balls began to hurt and I felt like I had to pee..I fliped back the covers and touched my cock..Suddenly it began to shoot loads of white sperm..I must have squirted 20 times..The first few shot over my head and landed on the headboard..My cock then began to unload loads all over my chest and some on my face..My cock finally stopped and I had to use my tee shirt and pillow case to clean up everything..They were dripping with sperm..Well I couldnt put them in the wash because my mother would find them so I went to the woods and buried them..

By #340774 at 29,Jan,14 12:19
Jerking off into a sock at the age of 11 or 12.

By #291618 at 29,Jan,14 01:44
yeah i was 11 yo at my bathroom wanking for the first time i did cum a lil bit

By #289712 at 29,Jan,14 01:04
I remember well. I was 12 yrs. I had been playing around for a while then, knew what sex was about, and girls were already the majority of my thoughts. This day though, I just hit the right spot, it felt good, so I kept going. After a while of intensifying, I launched into a powerful orgasm. I was stunned. I vowed to masturbate as often as I could from then on.

By slipper at 20,Dec,09 22:19 other posts of slipper 
Seems I've responded to this same Q a number of times. I think a search will find those threads for you.

Adult Discussion Forum