Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

WHAT DO YOU THINK......??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bella! at 27,Jul,13 19:50  other posts of bella!
What are your thoughts? About anything! C'mon, unload here. You must have an opinion about something!

New Comment

Comments:
By #413950 at 30,Jul,13 12:57
Perpetual motion ----- take a minute ---- then talk amongst yourselves

By bigone21 at 29,Jul,13 23:44 other posts of bigone21 
A new comment, reading about this Anthony Wiener looser..!

A little more than 10 years ago, we, in the Netherlands, had an upcoming politician that gained almost 25% of the votes in the polls. His name was Pim Fortuyn.

He was openly gay, and made NO s e c r e t about that, AND the fact that he fucked around with other guys when he wished to do so!

He was shot to death, just 10 days before the elections, because the guy that killed him didn't share his views on Islam.

So, 25% of the Dutch did NOT have a problem with a politician (who could have made it to Premier) that had an openly "different" sexlife.

Why this introduction? Because this Weiner-guy is a fake! Can't you Americans see that in three seconds??

If you want to photoswab sexy pics with some women and still be the major of NY, just say so!

But fucking don't try to make anybody believe you are a:

open, fair, sincere, true, frank, honest, upright, just, righteous, honourable, right-minded, true-hearted, incorruptible, undiscussed guy..!

You and your wife may say so, but it's only your (both) political career you think of!

People like that will NOT EVER improve anything! And if NY chooses a ratt like this, it deserves the plague it asked for!

By bella! at 29,Jul,13 12:11 other posts of bella! 
I think that it's messed up that a paid member is allowed to upload internet pictures and it is not addressed. Sadly, this member has 3 pictures ( yep, 3! ) of 3 random and mature men featured on the popular page. It's your comments and your votes that keep those pics "popular" and on the popular page. So the point of my rant is; don't get butt hurt cuz there's not a spot on that page for your pic.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

WOW, was I mistaken! The member that I spoke of has E-I-G-H-T pics on the popular page!
By Sickboy at 29,Jul,13 22:38 other posts of Sickboy 
I've never had a pic on main page!!
By bella! at 29,Jul,13 23:09 other posts of bella! 
Out of 60 available spots on the Popular page, the member that I spoke of now has 11 of his internet pics occupying those spaces.

By Sickboy at 27,Jul,13 20:12 other posts of Sickboy 
I think therefore, I am!
By #326485 at 28,Jul,13 22:26
But what do you think you are today? Whatever it is I hope that you are happy with yourself today. Tomorrow is another day to be happy again.
By #409137 at 28,Jul,13 22:45
sickboy is a very happy person all the time he dosn't think it he knows it he is one of the bro.thers of the clan SYD
By Sickboy at 29,Jul,13 20:47 other posts of Sickboy 
Thanks Pbouey ...that means a lot

By bella! at 29,Jul,13 21:40 other posts of bella! 
What is " The Bro.thers of the Clan "?
By #409137 at 29,Jul,13 21:48
Why it's our little group of like minded members who like music life fun bro.therly love want to be a member Bella
By bella! at 29,Jul,13 22:21 other posts of bella! 
Sounds interesting. Thank you, but no thank you.

By Sickboy at 29,Jul,13 20:51 other posts of Sickboy 
Today I'm....still happy!
--------------------------------------- added after 116 seconds

As long as I wake up each morning. What's there not to be happy about!!

By #4222 at 27,Jul,13 22:07
OK I'll bite B! This media frenzy on ex-senator NYC mayoral candidate Wiener is totally utterly rediculous. So he's horny at 2AM and sends a dick pic to some woman. WHO THE FUCK CARES? Idiots like Hannity who portend immorality, unfaithfulness, and impulsiveness go way too far. It is just stupid and rediculous. Now we live in a day and hypocritical age where you can't have an internet exchange without it being used to disbarr you from a job.
By bella! at 27,Jul,13 22:19 other posts of bella! 
I can't believe that Anthony Wiener gets so much play from the ladies. He must have good game because he really is not much to look at.

YOU, on the other hand are quite delicious. Love your pic titled 3.2013! For those members that haven't visited Mr. blue_balls page, you're missing out on a "hunka hunka burnin' love".
By #4222 at 27,Jul,13 22:22
So B, do you think he committed adultery on his wife just for sexting? IMHO, if he didn't give/recieve a BJ or have intercourse with a real live person, and if he didn't date the woman (ie. no sex but lunch, etc.) then no harm no foul in my book (or am i just being a man again.) Would love a woman's opinion!
By bella! at 27,Jul,13 22:45 other posts of bella! 
I see you're trying to steer the conversation back to Anthony's weiner and away yours.

Although I can somewhat agree with your male logic, that he hasn't cheated in the technical sense, emotionally, I feel he has.

By DeepThroatThis at 29,Jul,13 13:18 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
That weiner guy maybe on this site
By bella! at 29,Jul,13 13:25 other posts of bella! 
Do you think so? I don't know that Anthony Weiner is here but you will find there many dicks and assholes..........

By #354961 at 28,Jul,13 23:37
cogito, ergo sum
By bella! at 29,Jul,13 12:01 other posts of bella! 
Have YOU been drinking?

By Ray10754 at 28,Jul,13 21:47 other posts of Ray10754 
I think it is Great that 2Nice is back

By #201583 at 28,Jul,13 20:48
I'm tired of busting my hump for beans under lazy, good for nothing, waste of space people. Just imagine what a company could do if it's employees actually gave a hundred percent every shift?

By #409634 at 28,Jul,13 03:30
Im tired of caring about people that don't care in return.
By bigguy at 28,Jul,13 12:41 other posts of bigguy 
I agree with both of you Fairy and Emm, please keep in mind that there is someone on here that really does CARE about you and i'm not alone I assure you!! Reminds me of a song and if you are interested in knowing what that song is, hit me up. Crazy about you 2 girls!!! Excuse me Miss Bella I have to include you also you are a sweetie!!!

By bigone21 at 27,Jul,13 21:52 other posts of bigone21 
after reading todays papers and watching the evening-news,

i realised again how happy a guy like me is that he was born in the netherlands, and not in an islamic, (new born) christian, fascist, totalitarian, Poetin-ruled or otherwise corrupted country.
By #23212 at 28,Jul,13 02:07
That's why I love being a Canadian!

By bigone21 at 27,Jul,13 20:54 other posts of bigone21 
i think: why start the same thread with (almost) the same title half a day later?? got points to burn?? haha!
By bella! at 27,Jul,13 21:32 other posts of bella! 
To bigone21, yes, the title of this thread is the same as the other members. Although the other members thread wasn't specific, I tend to think he wanted members to tell him what they thought about his penis. However in this thread, please feel free to tell us what you think about anything.
By bigone21 at 27,Jul,13 21:39 other posts of bigone21 
well, that's what i thought...

but let me post a new thought!

By hogweed at 27,Jul,13 20:45 other posts of hogweed 
My thoughts are that sex is wonderful, amazing and unbelievably good with the right person or people. I know I couldn't live without it. I love everything about sex, watching it, tasting it, smelling it and doing it of course lol. I seriously hope I don't end up like so many people of my age and go off it all together. I would **** that! I love masturbating, and I do it a lot, but there is no substitute for good sex with a fantastic lover. Those are my thoughts; I just thought I'd share them with you

By #409137 at 27,Jul,13 19:54
My thoughts are that all us friends can stick together and we can have a good time once again
By Sickboy at 27,Jul,13 20:13 other posts of Sickboy 

Adult Discussion Forum