to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

HEY YOU!!..CAN I HAVE YOUR OPPINION..??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #415335 at 30,Jul,13 16:10
I really like the concept of the site, i love to know new people and to make friends, the creator of the site is a genious.
Unnfortunately there are some members who make this site look like a bad site, i mean the fakes and some members i will not tell their names, that people act like assholes, in my oppinion this site would be better without them...so..what do u think..am i right?..am i wrong?..i guess im not the only person who thinks like this so please comment and tell me your oppinions

Similar topics: 1.Your oppinion???   2.What do u think...is it normal or small?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #652988 at 20,Nov,21 23:17
I would have one if invited

By #7976 at 05,Dec,13 00:37
After reading several of these posts I wondered just who are the "old" members and who are newbies. Admin provided my information in that I'm member 7976 out of 50,000+ and my enrollment date was February 17, 2009 making me my five year anniversary date in a couple of months making me a dedicated member of the old guard.

So, what's changed. For one thing, I used to have friends that were here for years and we corresponded regularly. Sometimes about sex but often about normal things going on in our lives. We found that we were all pretty normal people who have an interest in sex and sexuality in addition to many other things.

A few are still around but many have moved on to other interests. One complaint I often heard, especially from the women was that all guys could do was write smutty requests ad fantasies and they didn't bother to try and get to know them at all as people. That attitude caused a lot of people, women as well as men, to bet bored with these idiots. When we don't show any interest in the people we want to contact, they don't have any interest in getting to know us.

Another thing that's changed, although I don't know how much, is that people used to respond to compliments on their pictures or private messages. Today, more likely than not I get nothing in return for my attempts to reach out. Again, if people don't respond, those who want to be here will soon leave feeling their wasting their time.

These are at least a few of the reasons I suspect the site has dwindling active membership but I'm sure there are as many more as there are members. At any rate, my suggestion is that if you as individuals want this to be an active, interesting site, then you need to be more give and less take in your time here. Otherwise, your part of the problem, not the solution.

By jackd at 07,Feb,17 09:48 other posts of jackd 
Well said.From another old timer.

By leopoldij at 06,Feb,17 09:01 other posts of leopoldij 
You're right.
By #485312 at 06,Feb,17 09:53
lol, l bet the same 'people' are still doing the same shit... nothing much changes, arseholes will always fill in their time being arseholes, the old saying, you cant stick a flower in an arsehole and call it a vase *lix*
By leopoldij at 06,Feb,17 12:41 other posts of leopoldij 
Really? Is there such a saying?

Adult Discussion Forum