to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Hallelujah! Now I understand!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bigone21 at 08,Aug,13 22:20  other posts of bigone21
I am not gay!

Loving mutual dick-sucking and asshole-fucking action, I now understand that because I am not attracted to every guy or don't want to kiss every guy, this means I am not gay!

Right! So, unless you want to french-kiss every guy that crosses your path, age 18 to 80, if you just do something with your penis, asshole and mouth in all the combinations you can think of, you are just "straight"!

Because you don't want to kiss or get married!

But wait a minute, I live with a guy for 20 years...
No prob! 2 Hetero's can live like good buddies!

Well, so we are ALL hetero? YESSSSSSSSS!

Similar topics: 1.why comments are important   2.The whole Justin Bieber thing   3.The fear of WHITE people   4.It's beginning to look a lot like Shit-mas.   5.Play Ball! Newbie question (Sorry!)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #496814 at 12,Apr,16 06:30
Who the hell cares about how someone is defining himself?

By #485312 at 11,Apr,16 09:46
does that mean lm not gay either, because l don't want to fuck or French kiss every guy, 18 to 80 ?? *lix*
By #496816 at 11,Apr,16 12:21
No, it means you're a menace to Civilised Society and everything that God Fearing Decent People Believe In; and I'm going to tell Donald Trump on you and get him to build a wall around you. Either that, or if you're referring to me, you have questionable taste
By #485312 at 12,Apr,16 03:49
whats wrong with the Don?? l hope he wins and builds a wall where ever he likes, hope he makes all yanks buy more guns and give them free bullets...as for my questionable tastes, l have no taste, l don't fear imaginary gods and wheres the civilised society you speak of??? that's another imaginary thing that most inhumane and indecent people think they are...give me a sex crazed heathen any day with a hard on and soft bed, and feed me cock all day in this uncivilised world l live in *lix*

By #211891 at 09,Apr,16 11:48
I am confused. Here you say you are not gay. On your page you say you are gay.

Adult Discussion Forum