Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Eating your own cum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5173 at 21,Dec,09 20:15
I just jerked off watching my self in front of my wife's 3 sides dressing mirror and had a real big cum and ate it. It was fantastic and tastey. Does any one else like to watch them sevels and eat their own cum ????

Similar topics: 1.Straight Men: What about eating a pussy after cumming in it?   2.cum eating   3.Eating your own cum   4.Ladies comment please.   5.Creampie eating  

New Comment

Comments:
By #23212 at 14,Feb,10 04:57
I have always thought, and have had many people concur over the years, when I asked, that cum smells very much like the mold on a fine, aged Brie cheese. Cum tastes so sweet and delicious, I think, and I often take a whiff of some new Brie I just purchased, for that wonderful memory.

And, while I'm not a biologist, I believe that the almost instantaneous loss of interest in cum, or other sex play activities, is an evolutionary aspect of most male mammals, not just humans, that increase the chances of spreading the genes; as the females were/are still 'hot', and ready to accept another male's 'entrance'. Check out, sometime, a ring of howling male cats encircling a female in heat, and you will see a good example--they fight each other until they cum in her, then couldn't care less right after, if another male gets to her.

By #43515 at 27,Dec,09 20:55
Add me to the list
I like to do the legs over head thing and jerk off shooting in my open mouth.
PS licking a cum filled cunt or tongue kissing her after cumming is great fun too

Adult Discussion Forum