Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Am I paranoid, or is there a pattern?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 11,Aug,13 00:42
I've noticed something interesting this months and would like to share this with you all.

I have blocked several members recently and I think this sparked an outbreak of clones. My inbox is full of messages from people that created their profile within a week, have less than 5 points and have suspicious pics. Also, the style of writing seems to be the same as well. Some of them add me as their friend without saying a word, while others give a compliment and ask to see more pictures.

Why is this suspicious?

1. Points. When you create an account you get 60 points, if I remember correctly. How come you spend all your points within a day? But when a person creates a duplicate account, they get like 1 point.

2. Writing style. small letters no punctuation lots of

3. Length of the profile existence. Nothing older than August 4th.

4. Topic of discussion. Unlike most messages, they don't evolve around the members cock and put me as an object of interest, which is kind of weird for a newbie.

5. Lack of interaction on the site. Not a single comment left anywhere on the site by this member. Barely any mutual friends.

6. Quality of pictures. Unlike an average newbie with couple of pictures taken at the same time, usually with the same angle, some of these profiles got 10-15 pictures of the bet and some of them were taken from a distance, different times, different hair styles, which make me think that they could have been stolen form another member on a different site.

7. Motive. Somebody got pissed, and wants to infiltrate my circle of friends, gain trust and access to my "for friends only" pictures to do something evil with them afterwards.

Conclusion: Every single reason I presented could be argued with, it could be a mere coincidence, but I have a gut feeling that there is something fishy about this and too many coincidences make up a pattern. I can almost see the same signature all over these messages and profiles.

From now on, I will not add anyone as a friend unless they have been here for a while, don't follow the pattern and have a proof picture.

Have you ever noticed anything like that?