Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Weird Wanking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4825 at 23,Aug,13 14:50
Sometimes, when returning from a hike, I'll position my cock straight up and put the car's seatbelt right over top of it. When I drive over the bumpy forest service roads the belt will roll and pull at my cock. Sometimes I'll cum doing that. Sometimes it's just foreplay before stroking myself on the highway
I'm sure there are people out there with more imagination than me. What's the weirdest way you've ever gotten yourself off?

Similar topics: 1.Handjob fantasy   2.am i a weird woman??   3.Am I a weird guy?   4.Is my fetish odd?   5.Why do you ask such weird fucking questions?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Frenum at 30,Aug,13 14:16 other posts of Frenum 
Mines is not really a wank but has the same result lie in bed swinging your cock from the base so your cockhead rubs your belly uncut cocks will need their foreskin fully retracted as the glans rub your skin and is lubricated with precum keep moving the head left to right sliding over your belly until you explode

By #419898 at 23,Aug,13 15:20
I don't know if its really weird, but I was in a hotel once. The shower had one of those hand-held heads. I sat on the floor for about an hour just massaging my cock with the water stream until I came. My first ever hands-free cum and the cleanup was super easy!
By #4825 at 23,Aug,13 15:56
Hand-held showers are one of my favorites. I've also gotten off by positioning my cock in front of one of the jets in the hot tub at my gym - no hands, no mess!
By #359325 at 27,Aug,13 04:14
I did that to with the spa jets. Even better when i shot the jets up my butt hole. What a feeling.

By Odin_york_pa at 23,Aug,13 20:02 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
when I was young I would roll up my sleeping bag real tight and hump the hole in the middle
By #64328 at 23,Aug,13 22:44
I use to do that too
By Odin_york_pa at 25,Aug,13 01:12 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
ah, the simple things that used to please us lol

By #285354 at 24,Aug,13 01:00
The best, closest to a real fuck, is when I have hollowed out over-sized cucumbers, cut off one end for entry and put a hole in the end to allow air to escape as I fuck away. The feeling is smooth, juicy, and very close to the real thing.

Adult Discussion Forum