Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I'm a Very Bi curious virgin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19159 at 22,Dec,09 22:30
Hi Guys.I've been very bi curious for about 3 years. The first time i had bi thoughts i was ashamed of myself, but it seemed to turn me on lots.My wife has never been that interested,but she has her naughty moments(see my pics)
I have been wanking myself off looking at all the lovely cocks on here,and have had some amazing climaxes doing so.Its now got to the time when i think i'm brave enough to go through it with another guy.How do i start the process of meeting other like minded guys?
I have had numerous chats on here with men and lots of them want to meet but it never seems to happen.What am i doing wrong.I mean i think my cock looks ok don't it??.I sure would like to know if any of you wank over my pics.
Dave