Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Nudity at home in front of childrеn

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 28,Aug,13 20:38
At what age you think is no longer appropriate to walk around your childrеn of the opposite sex naked?

Similar topics: 1.... Playing Doctor when we were kids ...   2.How do you slееp with your partner?   3.Из России с любовью...   4.When the fuck your ass then you feel - you're in paradise   5.video game nudity  

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 01,Sep,13 17:10 other posts of bigone21 
@ Peach, I'm curious, you asked the question, but what do you think yourself?

And is a social "no longer appropriate" in this or that part of the world the same as a moral "wrong"?

Some "good" christians or muslims or "civilised people" might get a heart-attack being naked around others, and at the same time, some others I meet every year, among 10.000 other naked people in Le Cap d'Agde! (Largest naturist place in the world)
By #301038 at 01,Sep,13 17:58
You know that I feel comfortable being naked around adults, but nudity around сhildren of the opposite gender makes me uncomfortable. Some would say that klds don't care much about that, but I've been around them long enough to see 2 4 year olds trying to hump each other, so yes, they do care and know what's going on. I'm having a sоn, so we decided to stop going around him naked when he is around 2, maybe 3. We'll see how it goes.

In my house, nudity will be restricted to bathroom/bedroom areas and those areas are private and should not be entered, unless one knocks and receives permission to enter. Regardless if it's an adult or a сhild. My mom never got the concept of private space and that still bugs the crap out of me. When she comes to visit, I need to lock doors if I want to be left alone. She will knock and enter right away, so it's just a warning, not a request to enter, you know.

If I will have a girl in the future, I have no problems being naked around her in the bedroom or bathroom, but there is no reason for me to be in the kitchen cooking breakfast with no clothes on, it's just not the place or time for it. And my husband will not be naked around her after she learns how to talk, even is she is a year old. I really don't think that girls should see their dads private parts. What for?

Is "moral wrong" = "no longer appropriate"? It depends on how you look at it, I guess. I think it is important to know the circumstances and not to take things out of context. Is being naked not appropriate? On a nudist beach - no, but in a non nudist friendly restaurant - yes. No matter how much we try to stand apart from society, once we live our own private space, we must abide with the rules of that society, or we will not be tolerated. The same goes when you invite people into your own home. If you know that there is something you do that will make them uncomfortable, you are not going to do that in front of them, just because it's your house. To me, "moral wrong" is more of a universal wrong, than circumstantial. Is it wrong to insert gerbils into an anal cavity? - yes, even in the privacy of your own home. Is it wrong to have pancakes without syrup, but with sour cream? - no, even in a restaurant.
By bigone21 at 01,Sep,13 22:13 other posts of bigone21 
i think i understand most of what you say, in the meaning that i comprehend.

what i do not understand is splitting it up into samesex and different-sexes... why is that? what if the c h i l d is gay?

what you describe is somekind of a moral code. i'm not saying you are prude, bit this moral code is. the code being:

1) "the naked body is to be kept s e c r e t or conceiled".

2) "the naked body has to do about sex".

3) "c h i l d r e n have therefore be protected from naked bodies!"

i think just the opposite!

-) naked bodies are just as natural as can be, and feeling free to not having to hide it, and let c h i l d r e n experience as less shame about it as possible is a great thing!

and yes, i know i shoudn't run the street naked!
By #301038 at 02,Sep,13 06:04
I can only say for myself, but it would make me feel really uncomfortable if my dad was walking around the house naked. I don't know exactly why, but my mom's nudity doesn't bother me much, even though I'm Bi.

Let it be the moral code, if that's how you want to call it, but that's what I'm comfortable with. There are many other things that others might disagree on, just look at my blog. And that is perfectly fine.

Why do I think 1, 2 and 3? Well, because I don't want my k i d to start undressing in the middle of Walmart, I want him to keep his nudity for himself, not for others to see. There are plenty of pervs, who pray on young **** and I want my c h i l d to know, that when some creep show's him his weewee, he should run in the opposite direction and yell for help.

In the perfect world, we wouldn't need clothes and would live in a one big happy commune. But that's not how this world works, unfortunately and, as a parent, I feel the need to protect my offsprings.
By bigone21 at 02,Sep,13 22:26 other posts of bigone21 
well Peach, your father's nudity does makes you feel this and your mother's makes you feel that! well that's ok, because feelings are feelings!

you don't have to worrie about your k i d undressing in the supermarket, because you've learned him not to do that. maybe that is why we don't see many naked c h i l d r e n in supermarkets, because k i d s easely adopt to that kind of rules!

and as far as the pervs being a threat to your k i d, they don't walk around in supermarkets, the walk around in your home as uncles, fathers, nefhews, grandfathers, neighbourghs and friends of the family!

and walking around naked as a normal thing, has NOTHING to do with bad ideas planting a seed!

on the contrary!!

By #164428 at 02,Sep,13 00:24

Congrats on your impending birth! Do you have names picked out? A little boy; so sweet!
By bigone21 at 02,Sep,13 23:15 other posts of bigone21 
women...

By bigone21 at 31,Aug,13 23:40 other posts of bigone21 
we all know when things are wrong! naturist campinsgite, naked with a c h i l d in the bathroom, nudebeach, no problem!

when the adult feels there is sexual tension, then he/she has to to think this through, and have a good thought about INTENTIONS!!!

but, as a naturist, i think there is NOTHING WRONG about the human and naked body!

being naked is NOT sex!
By #201583 at 02,Sep,13 01:34
I concur. Nudity alone to me isn't sexual. Sexual is a thought or a shared experience. The church pushed women to cover-up and presto change-o, now naked is taboo. If god wanted us to cover ourselves, every creature on Earth privates would be hidden from view.

By bigone21 at 28,Aug,13 22:42 other posts of bigone21 
does this implie that walking around naked same sex doesn't have the same questions?

if walking around naked is natural, no problem, is there?

i was raised being naked in the shower, with my parents and sibblings. i see complete families being naked on naturist campingsites.

being naked is not a problem, and than society starts pressing it is not OK...

pitty!!

By #415335 at 28,Aug,13 20:51
When they start knowing about sex,i mean it depends on their education

Adult Discussion Forum