Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Does anyone else get hella bugged when people are overly complimentary?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #409634 at 31,Aug,13 17:43
Lately I've been finding myself getting my panties up in a bunch when certain people compliment me. Its not that im not grateful, or think my shit smells like coconuts or anything, but sometimes its just way too much. Cool you like my pics, or me, awesome thank you, but no need to go on and on about it. Kinda makes me feel like its insincere at times, and also can be hella uncomfortable.

Similar topics: 1.Admin   2.hormones make men too horny   3.Ever had a seemingly normal conversation with someone, and then boom out of no where they want to lick your armpit?   4.Have you like ever, you know just sat in a circle and braided some pubes?   5.Why does almost no one respond to comments or messages  

New Comment

Comments:
By #122997 at 02,Sep,13 07:23
I'm happy to get any comments, but what freaks me out is when a guy calls me baby, or names like that normally associated with females! Call me mate, or Dazzla or something guys, but not baby, or darling,
By #409634 at 02,Sep,13 17:07
There's one that's very nice to me, but he likes to write 3 or 4 paragraphs at a time basically saying the same stuff. Then he will do it a day or so later. I can only say thank you so many times.
By #23212 at 15,Sep,13 06:50
Maybe you could ask this 'very-nice-to-you' guy about his life, etc., in addition to/instead of the many 'thank you's??
By #409634 at 15,Sep,13 16:52
Can't now, he went ape shit and started a nasty shit sling thread about me.
By #23212 at 15,Sep,13 23:29
Whoops, I confused this 'nice guy' with someone else. Very sorry.

By #301038 at 11,Sep,13 07:35
It does, in fact, bother me too. And not just the compliment thing, but the whole wagon of attention from strangers that barely know you, but treat you like the love of their life, writing you long comments every day, checking on your well being every other hour and just simply care WAY too much...

I also can't stand certain word combinations used to address me: My little sweetheart, good girl, and anything with "my" and "little"...
By johnp at 12,Sep,13 01:25 other posts of johnp 
Ur a very complicated creature peach!
By #409634 at 12,Sep,13 01:33
I bet that turns you on something fierce don't it Hoff?
By johnp at 13,Sep,13 02:30 other posts of johnp 
The Hoff only gets turned on by the Hoff!!!

By #23212 at 15,Sep,13 06:55
Aren't some of the 'my girls', 'little sweetheart', etc., etc. a manner of talking that 'those good ole Texas boys', etc. use a lot? And there are one or two here.

By #303133 at 31,Aug,13 20:58
It is so incredibly hot that you find overly complimentary people to be annoying! That is just one of the things that makes you such an amazing person. Like, number twenty on my list of the 40,000 wonderful things about Fairy. (Number one is the whole coconut scented shit thing! It's like a tropical island has just emerged from your bum! Awesome!)

I could just go on and on and on all day...

(You are correct, however. Too much of a good thing DOES cross over into "it puts the lotion on its skin" territory.)
By #390248 at 15,Sep,13 02:25

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

oops! that reaction was meant for the satirical Will

By CreativeOne at 12,Sep,13 04:04 other posts of CreativeOne 
I get a lot of really nice compliments on my package and not once was I uneasy about what anyone said ! Sorry to hear that you get insecure members that keep going on and on . I guess I can see what you mean by getting flooded with compliments all the time ! However I still enjoy All the comments I get and reply to everyone in time !

Adult Discussion Forum