Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

My friend

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #427539 at 01,Sep,13 11:27
One of my friends wants to fuck my wife. , he showed us his cock and its huge. My wife is afraid it will make her pussy bigger. He say it will get back to normal after he fuck it,, do vaginas get bigger ifnthey take a big cock inside? My wife vagina is really tigth would **** to beceme loose and streached , any expert on this? Can she take a huge cock and still be tigth after?

Similar topics: 1.DICK JOKE: Ron White   2.Is it allowed to grab others crotch in HS & College wrestling   3."I am 100% straight plz no gay friend request"   4.Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?   5.Attracted to a friend  

New Comment

Comments:
By #414359 at 04,Sep,13 00:39
I wonder how many of you can tell me how high your "Bullshit Meter" is right now? Mine's about 95%.
By Rose at 05,Sep,13 00:04 other posts of Rose 
99.9%

By jackd at 01,Sep,13 11:38 other posts of jackd 
My ex fucked my best friend(with me there)quite a bit and he was big and thick.She stayed nice and tight.
By #427539 at 02,Sep,13 11:48
Is it better if i let her see me sucking him before she takes it?
By spermkiss at 02,Sep,13 16:01 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, yes, yes! Real men suck cocks. Show her that you've got the balls to take another man's cock in your mouth. If you want to kick it up a notch, take his load and swallow it. Either have him withdraw just before climax and shoot it in your mouth, or better still, eat his load out of her pussy after he's come inside. Your wife will love you forever if you eat her out after he's given her a good fucking.
By #427539 at 02,Sep,13 17:17
He will be impressed too if i suck his cock after it comes out my wife pussy he will think i am a real horny guy thats not afraid to suck cocks in front of wife
By spermkiss at 03,Sep,13 02:10 other posts of spermkiss 
You're a hell of a man! I salute you! You'll suck cock with your wife watching, watch your wife getting fucked by a huge cock, take the cock in your mouth after it comes out of your wife's pussy and eat the jizz and pussyjuice off it and the eat the rest of the man's load out of your wife's pussy. Hot!

By Rose at 05,Sep,13 00:03 other posts of Rose 
I have a question, does your wife watch you fuck her mother? Does she ever join in? If she hasn't, you should really try it. It sounds like such a hot, sexy time! She could finger herself, watching you chew on her mom's pussy, or pound her mom's asshole! Why would anyone think that is sick?

By #427539 at 03,Sep,13 10:48
She cant stop talking how much she liked it , she say i did a really good job on reviving the guy cock with my bj. She tough he would not be able to fuck her again soo soon , but once i had his cock in my mouthnand started to suck it i after few minutes it come back to life and he was able to fuck her again for much longer this time,, she wants me to suck cocks again and olso she would like to see me taking cocks in my ass,, she got more respect for me now , she knows i am not afraid to suck a cock in front of her, she thinks i am a real man withouth hang ups , and i can do anything to make her happy ,she wants to make me happy olso so she suggested i should olso take cocks in front of her, she wants a guy to fuck me while i am fucking her,, she say its her fanitasy. Cant wait to do that olso
By #343754 at 03,Sep,13 11:02
gonna post some photos of her too? sure everyone would love to see
By andrew999999999 at 04,Sep,13 20:30 other posts of andrew999999999 
I doubt he will, unless he uses some he finds online and pretends they're his.

By #427539 at 01,Sep,13 16:20
We been talking abouth her taking it and she gets all excited. I think she wants it, its like a challenge for her she thinks if she can handle it she is a better woman. She aldready had some big ones but none as thick as this
--------------------------------------- added after 26 hours

I want to earn her respect. Maybe ill lick her clit while he is pounding her with his big cock that should impress her , and make her love me more than she does
By spermkiss at 01,Sep,13 18:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Think about it, a vagina can stretch open to accommodate a human head. Admittedly it's an infant head, but even that is larger than even the largest dick. So, no, taking this man's monster cock is not going to make her loose.

So I say "go for it!" It should be really exciting for you (and her!) to watch her get fucked by this man. Then if you really want to take a walk on the wild side, let her watch you get fucked in the ass by this man.

Adult Discussion Forum