Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

WHY DO PEOPLE COME ON SYD WITHOUT VALID PROFILES????

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #22008 at 23,Dec,09 19:13
The very least you can do on your profile is state your sexual preference.If MI-5,or C.I.A. or the Russians are after you stating if you are Straight,Bi or Gay ain't going to give your game away,but will help you not getting comments you do not want and save everybody who looks at your pics wasting time and contributing to ball warming which Al Gore warns about so he can get rich!!

Similar topics: 1.Profile with no pics = stupid   2.Why do people lie about their age on SYD?   3.misleading profiles   4.Cam Idea for SYD   5.Fakes and flakes  

New Comment

Comments:
By #20814 at 24,Dec,09 07:12
I welcome comments from everyone. I prefer sexually confident adventurous females particularly but I chat and trade comments with all! I don't like labels, ranking or categorization so I leave my info as it is. This is a wide open playspace for me and I don't want to be boxed into anything. For the record I'm straight but I don't discriminate against anyone when it comes to socializing My approach is if you wanna know about me just ask
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 16,Mar,10 08:23 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
GOOD REASON BUT SOMETIMES I DON'T COMMENT ON COCK UNLESS IT IS AT LEAST BI SOME GUYS ARE JUST TOO STRAIGHT

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 16,Mar,10 08:25 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
WOW YOUR COCK IS GREAT TOO SEE WHAT YOU MISSED

By #22198 at 24,Dec,09 07:17
For that matter, I really appreciate the people who put their age on their profiles. I'm not particular interested in seeing pics of people who are too far from my own age, and if the profile doesn't have an age listed, I don't even bother scrolling down to the pictures.
By slipper at 28,Dec,09 00:38 other posts of slipper 
And, as far as genitalia go, and the fact that mostly all you are doing is seeing those pix, you miss some great ones. But, naturally, that's your option.
By MoeJoe at 28,Dec,09 12:18 other posts of MoeJoe 
I agree if you are being age selective, which is your right, then you are excluding a lot of great looking cocks...mine included....

By slipper at 28,Dec,09 00:36 other posts of slipper 
I can understand your point, I think, but since nothing is "readily" verifiable and anyone can claim anything, what difference does it make... really... what anyone says? At worst one might "offend" someone based on a lack of info, but, hey, then it's the offended's problem, imho (underage posters notwithstanding, of course. None of us need that kind of trouble.).

I did once see someone who clearly said he didn't want ANY comments from guys. Certainly his choice; then everyone knows. But, what if he's that adamant and didn't tell us? The worst is that he'd have some comments, etc. to delete and perhaps some members to ban. I don't see that as a biggie, but maybe I'm missing something... or I just don't take anything on-line that doesn't cost me money very seriously.

Happy New Year, pw!

Happy New Year, pw!

Adult Discussion Forum