Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Where do you masterbate?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #32640 at 24,Dec,09 05:14
Where are some of the places you like to masterbate? For me I usually do it in bed and then "clean it up" with a tissue. But I also like to do it in the shower! No clean up and it feels pretty good!

Similar topics: 1.masterbation   2.how often do you masterbate?   3.Wanking   4.Baby oil jackin   5.Foreskin Permanent Retraction Advice and Tips  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 19,Mar,24 02:13 other posts of nekekal 
Mostly in the shower. But occasionally other places. Outside, in bed, in my workshop, in the garage. Etc.

By knewbi at 11,Mar,24 18:53 other posts of knewbi 
Anywhere and everywhere I can. I have bated in my truck while driving as well as parked, restrooms after seeing some woman of guys bulge that drives me there, while walking around and wearing a long jacked with holes in the pockets and jeans so that I can reach my cock. I've bated on airplanes and trains. I even did a slow and easy jerk off under a table in a diner while watching a waitress serve people. Again, anywhere that I can safely stroke it works for me.

By epep50 at 09,Mar,24 04:01 other posts of epep50 
Depends, if I'm just knocking it out to get it out of my system usually the shower or in the bathroom with no mess. If I'm on stimulants, the living room with a 65 inch 4K the and a tablet let and laptop right next to me.

By #29734 at 24,Dec,09 18:54
at urinals always get hard there

By MoeJoe at 24,Dec,09 14:08 other posts of MoeJoe 
Everywhere!!

Adult Discussion Forum