pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Thanks..sorry..and goodbye...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #155947 at 08,Sep,13 15:53
I just want to say thanks to the ones that were respecful,friendly and so nice with me while i was around,you all know who you are..sorry to the ones for any or other reason i didnt reply back...Ill truly miss a lot of good persons here,i feel sad,but definitely i better delete ..my best wishes and the brightest of blessings to you all...your friend,Obscura

Similar topics: 1.Sorry to all my friends and fans on SYD but RICK HAVOK is saying goodbye....   2.Time to say Goodbye   3.Goodbye :(   4.wowfactor saying goodbye   5.ADIУS.  

New Comment

Comments:
By CreativeOne at 10,Sep,13 01:43 other posts of CreativeOne 
Awwwwwwwwe ... So sad to see you go my friend and hope you come back soon ! Good bye sweet "K" !!!

By #6066 at 09,Sep,13 19:48
Adios obscura mi amor!
Tu fuiste una de las muy pocas mujeres reales en esta pagina.
Estabas aqui ensenandonos tus fotos muy lindos y tu corazon.
Lo siento muchissimo que la mayorнa no queria ver tu alma pero tu piel.
Es un hecho que SYD/SYC no estara lo mismo sin ti!

Muchissimas bendiciones

By #217691 at 08,Sep,13 19:43
This was actually her 3rd stint here, she was Obscura the previous incarnation, I can't remember her very 1st name, but I was friends with her each time. [I won't claim to be her very first friend, but we did become friends her first few days here]

She is having health issues regarding an accident from several years ago and she has an ailing relative she's caring for.

If you were friends with her, it was with a heavy heart that she left us, as she is a very caring woman; but it wasn't a hasty decision, she's been debating it for quite some time.

Obscura is the most humble and kindest lady I've ever known. She thought herself less than the beautiful, sweet, and sensual lady she is. What she wrote above is really what is in her heart in mind.

Miss you, 'K****'
By bigguy at 08,Sep,13 21:10 other posts of bigguy 
Well said my friend, as I said earlier something happened between us and she was never the same again and she has no idea how sorry I am about it or how much I really cared for her. It is very hard and extremely sad. No we are not going to mention her name but if you are out there watching you can believe this I miss you with all my heart sweetie I really did love you!!!

By #409634 at 08,Sep,13 16:05
I don't know you or had the chance to talk to you, but I've heard very nice things about you. I wish you the best.
By bigguy at 08,Sep,13 17:51 other posts of bigguy 
Miss Fairy believe me after knowing her for several years there are none better, we met about the same time we joined.
As it goes on if you keep up with this thread you will see how she was loved. Really a sad day for many of us. She is the kindest sweetest lady I have ever know and believe me I know some extremely good ones "including you"!!

By bigguy at 08,Sep,13 17:34 other posts of bigguy 
By far the saddest day I've ever had on here. We were extremely close for a long time and I will miss her dearly!!
I'm not proud to say this but I feel it has to be told. Please forgive sweetheart if you didn't want me to tell this but I have to.
I know without a doubt I am the main reason she slowed way down at coming and the exact reason she left. To all the people that loved her to you I apologize, she is truly a gift and an extremely special person. I won't mention your real name that is not appropriate but I will call you by your beautiful username. Obscura my dear friend I am so so sorry I hurt you, if by some chance you look back are get the word could you please find it in your heart to forgive me? I know you have a huge heart because I broke it to pieces and I will never forgive myself. What I felt is real and I know how you felt. Everything fell apart at the wrong time and it was not of your doing I take full blame. If you do come back and you can find it in your beautiful kind heart please either email me or call me I know you remember how!! I've been very sad for a long time over this and I know you are too, please talk to me. Gary

By sweetslit at 08,Sep,13 17:19 other posts of sweetslit 
Obscura, you were one of the kindest most beautiful woman I every had the pleasure to meet here… you were truly genuine in all respects… I knew this day was coming, but I'm still sad to see you go... take care of yourself

By bella! at 08,Sep,13 16:03 other posts of bella! 
Why have you decided to leave?

Adult Discussion Forum