Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I lost her!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #278535 at 10,Sep,13 22:11
I have been trying to make a good relation with a nice matured lady for a long. My main intention was just to chat with her. Then I luckily I have found such a lovely woman (ilovemen). We had chat few days and I believe she likes me. But suddenly one day I found she banned me! Still I'm confused about that! I would be happy if she at least explain me the reason to banned me. After that still I'm feeling so upset whenever I remember her name and pics. Any way, whatever happened but she's always in my prayer.

Similar topics: 1.Who lost their relationship over SYD / SYC   2.Cya LOST SOULS from Shooter   3.MISSING   4.Lost all my Pic   5.A lost bet  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 10,Oct,13 05:56 other posts of slipper 
Sorry, but you cannot lose what you never really "had."

By qqqq1234 at 08,Oct,13 16:17 other posts of qqqq1234 
This has happened to me too! (although not with the same member that banned you)

Sometimes it is by mistake or accidental.

By #68656 at 12,Sep,13 16:13
I had a look at the profile of the "lady" in question, there are no visible images or "member`s recent comments" which can indicate a possible fake account.
Secondly note well what the big gentleman correctly stated, firstly that it may be a male posing as a female which in fact is quite common, secondly you need to assess what you may have said in your messages.
For example if you sent something like this to the member in question most of the respectable ladies of the group would have banned you without hesitation, "Oh, would love to place my nose near to your ass hole, take the sexy smells for hours then give you awesome rimjob through my wet tongue...you damn sexy!"
Need I say more.
By #278535 at 14,Sep,13 21:52
No, enough lesions for me! Thanks a lot.
By botanic at 03,Oct,13 22:41 other posts of botanic 
is that lessons or lesions , if the latter then no wonder she banned you !
By #428387 at 04,Oct,13 14:35
Maybe he has suffered death by a thousand cuts.
By botanic at 08,Oct,13 13:35 other posts of botanic 
I would rather have death by a thousand cunts.

By qqqq1234 at 08,Oct,13 16:16 other posts of qqqq1234 
I **** when I make typos like that!

By bigguy at 16,Sep,13 09:01 other posts of bigguy 
Being nice can get you banned also. Even giving to much of a good compliment can get you banned. I'm not going to stop being nice to women just because one decides a compliment is not sincere. Don't take it to heart you can't please some people no matter what you do. I think the best thing to do with that person is just take them off your friends list and leave them alone. Being banned by someone only means they didn't like you or you pissed them up about something. Just be nice and if they can't take it fuck-em, devote your time and effort to someone who appreciates it.
By #278535 at 03,Oct,13 20:21
thanks a lot

By bigone21 at 10,Sep,13 22:29 other posts of bigone21 
could have been something you said, or she is fucked up... or maybe, she is a guy that lost interest! haha!
By #278535 at 10,Sep,13 23:01
Really!

Adult Discussion Forum