Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Smiley face on scree

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #122997 at 18,Sep,13 14:23
Hi all, I guess this has probably been asked many times already, but what is that smiley, or grumpy face on the left of my page all about??

Similar topics: 1.SMILEY FACES ON OUR HOME PAGE....   2.Can somebody tell me why.....   3.The laughing smiley   4.The smiley faces on profiles.   5.a query! anyone help me!  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 23,Sep,13 13:15 other posts of bella! 
To admin, would you be kind enough to explain what drives the rating? Is it how many friends you have or how many members that have befriended you? What would cause a members rating to change from a blue face to a yellow angry face and/or what would cause a rating to change from a yellow angry face to an "orange" angry face? Likewise, what would cause a simple yellow smiley face to revert to a blue face? Is there an equation between number of members that you have as friends versus those who have befriended you as well as the number of members who have banned you? There must be a correlation. Thank you.
By admin at 23,Sep,13 20:35 other posts of admin 
It depends on how many members have befriended you.

If I tell the exact specifics you will soon see people mutually pumping it up for themselves (and down for people they do not like) artificially.

I can only say that it's exponential - you need 10 times more people who befriended you for each next level. And I can say that being on someones black list has more weight (down indeed) than being on someones friends list.
By #428387 at 23,Sep,13 21:08
Can I just ask is the score on a monthly basis meaning say I get 5 friends and my blue turns to yellow dose that only last one month. Then if I don't get anymore friends in that time it turn back to blue. Or is it once you get your yellow face you keep it and only lose it if someone blacklists you.
By admin at 23,Sep,13 21:43 other posts of admin 
It's based on the current numbers counting only present members and recalculated daily. When someone adds you or someone who added you previously deletes his account - it's all reflected next day.

By bella! at 23,Sep,13 21:44 other posts of bella! 
Thank you admin.

By #428387 at 18,Sep,13 14:48
It,s the score in smiley's you get for your interaction with other members the more you participate the happier the little guy gets that in the end his face cracks in two when you hit the height's
By slipper at 23,Sep,13 05:33 other posts of slipper 
I thought maybe it got a dick or pussy in/on its mouth when one had "hit the heights."

By #136427 at 21,Sep,13 16:42
So what does it mean when its blue and how do I make it happy?
By #428387 at 21,Sep,13 17:02
Right to get a yellow smiley face participate in the forum send compliments on the pics of other members get involved put yourself about I see you have lots of messages in your box have you replied to them and you only have one comment on the forum get yourself out and about Friend.
By #136427 at 22,Sep,13 18:14
I comment a lot, and reoly to all private messages. I don tdo much forum though. Gues ill start there!

Adult Discussion Forum