Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Fuck my wife

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #52900 at 22,Sep,13 18:41
Who wants to fuck my wife, why and what would you do ?

Similar topics: 1.I wanna fuck my wife and her friend   2.want to fuck my wife   3.Do you want your wife to fuck other guys?   4.wife watching   5.FUCKING INDIAN WIFE IN FRONT OF STRANGER  

New Comment

Comments:
By Mrfrisky at 27,Sep,15 00:41 other posts of Mrfrisky 
I'd fuck your wife, again. You didn't wonder why her pussy tasted a little off when you were eating her out? That was from my cock. You didn't eat my cum though, unless you got your tongue deep in her ass. Is she usually that loud when she begs for "faster, deeper, pull my hair, choke me"?

By #289712 at 17,Feb,14 05:51
Of course I would. We could two-out her, you lick her gorgeous pussy and clit, and ill squeeze my cock into her tight little butt, and fuck her till she has a massive orgasm, and ill blast a big load of my cum in her ass. Simple yet amazingly effective.

By botanic at 25,Oct,13 09:57 other posts of botanic 
still waiting for my invite !

By botanic at 17,Oct,13 19:03 other posts of botanic 
I do , because it would be extremely enjoyable , and what would I do ... anything she wanted me to do.

By nekekal at 23,Sep,13 06:38 other posts of nekekal 
I would fuck your wife.

Why? Because she is there and I could.

What would I do, well I would nuzzle her neck, let our tongues intertwine, suck on her tits, tease he clit with my tongue and then slowly slide my big cock into her hot wet cunt, spreading her pussy lips as wide as they could go, while I pushed the 7 inches of cock up into her. Then I would fuck her until she orgasmed and I filled her with hot cum.

Adult Discussion Forum