to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Older man fantasy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5388 at 24,Sep,13 00:38
Anyone else have anything like this? I have a fantasy where an older man basically uses me to get his rocks off.

I'm 25 and fantasize that a guy maybe 60ish? Calls me up to say he's hard and needs to blow his load, so I head straight on over and drop to my knees and suck it out of him.

Preferably he has a fat belly, I don't know why but that turns me on.

And he would just finish by pumping his cum down my throat and then zipping up his pants and telling me to piss off and he'll call me when he wants to dump another load.

That fantasy really gets me off for some reason. Being used as a cum dumpster for a man.

Similar topics: 1.rape fantasy   2.**** fantasy   3.older men   4.i wanna be sucked off by a older guy or woman   5.girl next door fantasy  

New Comment

Comments:
By #311947 at 29,Dec,14 18:39
That would probably be fairly easy for you to work out with someone if you really tried.

By bikev at 29,Dec,14 15:18 other posts of bikev 
I have a friend in the UK that does just that to me when ever I go over. I let him know when I am going over and he just rings me and we arrange to meet. It always starts with a nice blow job with him fucking deep into the back of my throat then he will pull out and tell me to lay down and lift my legs up onto his shoulders while he plunges his big cock into me and gives me a good fucking. When he is ready to come he will pull out of me, remove his condom then straight into my mouth till he shoots his load. Last time we met up he brought his friend with him and they both gave me what I wanted and they got their cocks sucked till they came.

By #64328 at 26,Dec,14 19:32
The idea of having you On call to do anything you are told is totally hot

By smoothone at 24,Sep,13 22:34 other posts of smoothone 
You're welcome anytime!

By spermkiss at 24,Sep,13 16:34 other posts of spermkiss 
This fantasy is far more common than your might think. A lot of young straight men like the idea of being a cocksucker slut for older men. No involvement, no romance, no candlelit dinners, just drop to the knees, suck him off and leave.
By bigone21 at 24,Sep,13 18:56 other posts of bigone21 
could this "straight guys" please identify themselfes as BISEXUAL?? I never heard a young lesbian woman wanting to suck cock, or a young gay guy wanting to lick pussy!

face it guys: if you want to suck cock your either bi- or homosexual! don't run away for that fact!

By bigone21 at 24,Sep,13 16:26 other posts of bigone21 
"straight" guys have the weirdest fantasies!

so, you're 25 y/o, straight, a fair size dick, and you'd like to be the cumdump for a fat-belly pensionado??

nothing nice, nothing sweet, no love, no thanks and nothing personal...

strange... but: "STRAIGHT"!!

By pifad at 24,Sep,13 14:54 other posts of pifad 
Shame you are so far away. I could use you right about now

By #147052 at 24,Sep,13 14:28
You live too far away or I would show you

Adult Discussion Forum