Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sniffin panties

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #136427 at 24,Sep,13 23:55
Am I the only one who likes to wear dirty panties on my head when I jerk off? its like I just cant finish unless I can smell pussy...

Similar topics: 1.sniffin womens panties   2.Panties   3.wearing panties   4.Jacking off in panties.   5.Guys wearing girly panties  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 25,Sep,13 00:36 other posts of bella! 
I would like to believe that you're the only person who likes to wear dirty panties on your HEAD when you rub one off, but something tells me you won't be.
By #328554 at 09,Oct,13 20:25
Hmmm I'd like to believe that too, but I think you're right bella. For me the only place for dirty underwear is the laundry basket.
By bigone21 at 09,Oct,13 21:51 other posts of bigone21 
well... you must be a well-behaved guy! dirty underwear in the laundrybasket, and your spunking pics on the internet!

SOME people use their nose for sex! isn't that something good-guy!!?
By #328554 at 10,Oct,13 05:16
Well behaved... nope! Does sex have a smell... yes. Do I find that horny... yes. I wasn't knocking the importance of smell in sex, there's no argument there. But I'm 100% with bella on this one, the natural smell of a naked body is enough for me.

I do share the same mental image as bella too, of some of you out there furiously wanking your dicks with a pair of saggy knickers over your head and it's really not a good look. There's also been a good number of perverts on here posting about furtively stealing knickers from friends and k ids to wank with. To each their own I guess, but I do find the whole fetish a perversion too far for me.
By bigone21 at 10,Oct,13 17:27 other posts of bigone21 
@ good-guy: if you think that sniffing underwear is a perversion too far you, you ARE well behaved!

i don't do this stuff (you're right it looks stupid), i go right under the foreskin with my nose!
By #328554 at 10,Oct,13 20:18
Oh heck, really? Right under? Could I film that? Fuck there's money to be made from your nasal shenanigans!
By bigone21 at 10,Oct,13 22:16 other posts of bigone21 
make me an offer!!

By bigone21 at 09,Oct,13 21:53 other posts of bigone21 
come on bella! can't be new for you that sex also has a smell, and smell is sex, for some people!??
By #415959 at 09,Oct,13 21:57
Bella doesn't have sex. She has no reproductive apparatus.
By bella! at 09,Oct,13 22:25 other posts of bella! 
Oh boy, someone must be drinking, STILL.......

By bella! at 09,Oct,13 22:35 other posts of bella! 
To bigone, sure, pheromones, as well as the natural smell of a body. I just have a difficult time with the visual of a naked guy sitting around, stroking a throbbing boner, with a pair of soiled panties on his head. Sorry! Where is the reinforced crotch, on the top of the head or is it used more like a chin strap?
By bigone21 at 10,Oct,13 17:31 other posts of bigone21 
@ bella! sure, underwear over your head looks stupid! but we agree on pheromones and natural smell? good!

nobody ever talks about it, and it's such a strong trigger! (with the right person!)

By #201583 at 10,Oct,13 23:36
They synthesized the essence of the vagina. It is called Vulva. It comes in a 1oz roll on, and costs 24, 90 Euro. They also sell scented panties.

By qwerty12 at 10,Oct,13 17:13 other posts of qwerty12 
I totally do it as often as I can! My wife knows this and even has me wear a pair on my head when shes blowing me.

I am a contractor, and left inside houses alone... man do I go straight for the dirty laundry pile! ( less these days tho..worried about hidden cameras.

By #136427 at 10,Oct,13 11:50
They are dry most of the time when I get them, soggy panties would be great though! And I guess ill just delete the pics of them on my head, ifnobody wants to see that anyway...

By #136638 at 09,Oct,13 15:25
I love sniffing panties and love having panty sex with my wife. My favorite is when I have my wifes panties over my head like a mask so the crotch is right by my nose and my wife is in doggy style with her ass up and her face down in a pair of her friends dirty panties. Sometimes my wife will also sit back in a chair and put her legs up and place a pair of either her panties or a friends panties over her head like a mask so the crotch is right over her nose so she can enjoy the scent while she masturbates. We have both done this before, we love mutual masturbation and sniffing panties together. Sniffing panties while masturbating always makes us cum so hard, and putting them over your head like a mask frees up your hands to pleasure yourself with, its perfect. Check out our profile for more about us.

By #136427 at 03,Oct,13 11:50
Sometimes I stash them in my pillow case, as I drift off to **** I smell pussy...

By #11431 at 03,Oct,13 08:20
My partner often nicks mine when he goes for a wank ... dont think he wears them on his head though !

By #3997 at 03,Oct,13 08:16
I like to sniff ditty panties and get off its a turn on

By #136427 at 26,Sep,13 11:52
Comments from anyone are welcome, im lookin for varied opinions around the spectrum. So if you like sniffin boxers and not panties it must be for the same reasons? I want to know if its crazy tjat I need a little more stim to pop, or an I just gettin old and the hammer needs more attenion as it ages...

By #136427 at 25,Sep,13 11:51
I got to do what I got to do. The smell helps with the experience, or maybe I have been.jerkin off so long I need more stimulation!

By CreativeOne at 25,Sep,13 01:39 other posts of CreativeOne 
I think you truly are the only one here that wears "Dirty Panties" on your head "Znaut" !

Adult Discussion Forum