pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

me favourte resipes

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #433667 at 30,Sep,13 02:56
some of my resipe sanmples for every one to utilise and gain expireance

Golden Brown Poo pancakes

One of my favourite pancake recipes. The Dog Poo causes the pancake to change to a golden brown. Tastes great, fun to make. Just remember to collect the poo when it's fresh.
2 cups flour
2 Tbs granulated sugar
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1.5 cups milk
1 cup dog poo puree
4 eggs, separated
..25 cups melted butter
Sift together dry ingredients. Combine milk, egg yolks, butter and dog poo puree. Make sure the poo is at a milky consistency. Stir into dry ingredients until just blended. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into batter. Pour onto hot, oiled griddle, about 1/3 cup at a time. Cook until tops bubble and turn and cook other side. Dog poo can be substituted with cat, goat or bird feces. For a special treat add a couple freeze dried terds to the mix.

Feces Pieces Pie

For Dog feces base:
1 oreo/graham cracker pie crust
6 oz cream cheese (about 3/4 of a package)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4-1/2 cup milk
1/4-1/2 cup fresh creamy dog feces
1/2 cup whipping cream
1 env gelatin
For custard:
2 eggs
1/4 cup sugar
dark rum
1/4-1/2 cup milk or cream
1 env gelatin

Soften the cream cheese, and mix, adding milk a little at a time, until you get a smooth (no lumps !!) thick liquid somewhere between whipping cream and syrup in consistency. Blend in sugar on medium, until the mixture tastes like cheesecake (in fact, it IS cheesecake). Set aside.
Blend cheesecake mixture with Feces. Leave on double boiler until you completely dissolve an envelope of gelatin in about 1/4 cup of hot water. Blend into the mixture, and after it has cooled a while, put it in the fridge until it thickens a little. While you wait, whip up the cream. After the mixture has thickened, fold in the whipped cream. Pour into the crust to slightly above half way. Eat remaining mixture (or fill second crust) Put in fridge to set (an hour or two).
Break eggs into a small saucepan, and remove the stringy things that hold the yolk in place. Mix to an even consistency. Mix in milk, sugar and rum to taste. Take healthy swig of rum (by this time, you deserve it). Vary proportions to taste. Final mixture should be a pale yellow color. Put on low heat, and stir 'til thickened (the egg should cook a bit, maybe in five-ten minutes). Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup hot water and mix well. Set aside to cool. Once custard has cooled, pour on top of set feces mixture, which should now be firm. Guzzle remaining custard. Put back in the fridge. It should set in one or two hours. If the final product seems too mushy, put in freezer about an hour or two before serving. Serve with whipped cream (use rum instead of vanilla when whipping ). There's so much fat in there, a little whipped cream won't make a difference!!!!

a standerd yankee diet

New Comment

Comments:
By #196416 at 01,Oct,13 03:51
I gave this a try as I am always open to new things, and it turned out excellent, we do enjoy trying new recipes and this is certainly one for the record. I look forward to experimenting with any and all new recipes you post. Thanks much for sharing.
By Ray10754 at 01,Oct,13 19:22 other posts of Ray10754 
SERIOUSLY ???? You have got to be joking!! Yea thats it your joking with us! Arent you??

By #359325 at 30,Sep,13 14:39
These recipes are not a good thing.....

By #147052 at 30,Sep,13 14:19
Admin, this is one that should have never gotten this far. Sick, Sick.

By CreativeOne at 30,Sep,13 13:22 other posts of CreativeOne 
WTF ???

By Ray10754 at 30,Sep,13 11:20 other posts of Ray10754 
You are one demented individule!

By #6568 at 30,Sep,13 10:48
Recipe is spelt like this...with a 'c' not an 's'.....but then, I can see that is the least of your problems.....

Adult Discussion Forum