to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Shaved men at public gym and showers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Raypark at 30,Sep,13 16:32  other posts of Raypark
I'm a fairly hairy all over. Recently started shaving off completely my back, pubic area, ass and trim stomach and upper legs. Find it much more hygienic, cooler during summer and wife prefers it for oral sex. I want to join a gym and go to public pool for first time to get back into shape. Do many other men shave or trim like I do and how will they react in change room and showers??? I feel embarrassed and it is stoping me from joining. Do most men trim or shave pubic area and ass for same reasons ??

Similar topics: 1.showers and urinals   2.boners in public showers   3.shaved r unshaved   4.PUBLIC SHOWERS!   5.Shaving and manscaping  

New Comment

Comments:
By Odin_york_pa at 02,Oct,13 03:01 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I go to the gym on a regular basis, you see guys from all different walks of life. Hairy,shaved, big, small, wearing cock rings,boners, ect ect. Everything seems to be the "norm", would really take something out of this world to shock someone in the shower/locker room today. So unless your doing something really inappropriate like smacking a random guys ass with your cock and then say"just kidding", you will be fine.
By Raypark at 02,Oct,13 07:34 other posts of Raypark 
Thanks for I great reassurance, and you are right. The reason why it concerns me more is that I live in very small community of under 8,000 and people seem to be uptight and very conforming. If I was living in a city, it probably would not concern me much.
By Odin_york_pa at 02,Oct,13 12:33 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I do not live in the city either. But things are very relaxed around here, no one really is the judgmental type. Things are just accepted, even some public nudity to a degree

By spermkiss at 03,Oct,13 15:59 other posts of spermkiss 
If you live in a small community and you think people will talk about you, that's all the more reason that you should shave yourself down and go to the gym or pool. Make sure a lot of other guys see your hairless body in the showers and in the changing room. Keep in mind what Oscar Wilde said about gossip: "There is only one thing worse than having people talk about you. It's when they don't talk about you."
--------------------------------------- added after 48 hours

And you might even want to kick it up a notch by not only showing off your shave at the gym or pool, but by getting an erection in the locker room or shower.
By #374501 at 03,Oct,13 19:58
good point if I may ad
By spermkiss at 04,Oct,13 00:52 other posts of spermkiss 
Another delightful Oscar Wilde quote: "See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil and you won't get invited to cocktail parties."

By #374501 at 02,Oct,13 14:23

is that wrong dont put it past anyone my ass has been touched when in swim shorts on beach showers and at the indoor pool, bent over toweling off my calves and some guy tapped my low hanging sack as a bit of a sly move...dint know what to say and didnt really realise but I think he thought I was somebdoy he knew. I was a bit offenede at that when I realised what it was about but he disappeared into a busy area and when naked im not one to go storming around effing and blinding

Went to a gym and a gay friend saw me changing and gave me a bit of a sujestive tap on my naked bum sam situ really
By Odin_york_pa at 03,Oct,13 03:14 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
that's a pretty bold move, I certainly wouldn't be offended lol, but it is wrong just to assume the guy ur doing it to will be ok with it. I mean there is goofing off with someone you know, but not somsone you have no clue who they are

By Pierogi80 at 03,Oct,13 19:10 other posts of Pierogi80 
Here's what happened to me today... I go to a local gym, most of us know each other. It's a collection of straight and gay, shaved and hairy. No one really cares, and lets it all hang out. I just shaved it all last night and definitely got a few raised eyebrows this morning, but no one said anything and probably won't. It's the man code. Just like you don't talk about ink or piercingly out of the lockerroom. My two cents.

By #432984 at 01,Oct,13 21:30
I have shaved my body completely for over 35 yrs. Back years ago, you would get a look. But, nowadays, no one even gives me a second look at the gym. Or , for that matter , in the Drs. office.
If you & your wife ENJOY the SMOOTH look, then , do what feels good for you!
By Raypark at 02,Oct,13 07:53 other posts of Raypark 
Your right as far as dr's office. Recently went for cystoscopy procedure and was just trimmed then, but did not get negative reaction from two nurses and urologist. Probably will be same if I'm completely shaved I guess.

By #433802 at 01,Oct,13 18:21
I am either trimmed or shaved and workout daily. I've noticed guys appearing to be shaving in the shower at the gym (myself included). If your self conscious cover up with a towel.
By Raypark at 02,Oct,13 07:46 other posts of Raypark 
Good suggestion of using towel if uncomfortable. Never been to a gym or public pool before. The reason it concerns me is that I live in small town where people seem very uptight and very conforming. It is reassuring that other shave or trimmed people do use these public services. Maybe I should talk with my 21 yr old son about this ???? I know he also shaves.

By #196416 at 01,Oct,13 03:47
In this day and age I don't think it will be really noticed, most actually trim or shave and personally I truly believe that those that do not trim or shave are actually noticed more than those that do, either way you will find that you do not have to feel embarrassed or self conscious no matter which way you go. It is a different society than it used to be and I think a much more liberal and accepting one as well. Go and enjoy!
By Raypark at 02,Oct,13 07:25 other posts of Raypark 
Thanks for your input, it is reassuring. I forgot to mention that I live in a very small community under 8,000 in population and don't have the variety of different walks of life like in cities. People seem to be more uptight and uniform to "fit in".

By spermkiss at 01,Oct,13 17:16 other posts of spermkiss 
Body grooming has become totally mainstream and most men these days do at least a little. Many men go all the way and are totally hairless. Just look at the photos posted on this very site.

So go to the pool and join the gym and don't be in the least bit embarrassed in the changing room or showers. No one will bat an eye.

By #361268 at 01,Oct,13 17:13
I shave every day and i am a naturist i love the shaved look and i love to show it at the pool or at the sauna most of the people that i meet love it shaved plz see my profile for picks

By #220845 at 01,Oct,13 14:58
A lot of guys trim and shave now

By #33070 at 01,Oct,13 03:48
I'd say too, who cares! My preference is trimming thou

By bella! at 30,Sep,13 16:46 other posts of bella! 
To coin a saying that one of your fellow Canadians used; WHO GIVES A BIG RED RAT'S ASS!!

You trim becuse you like it, your wife likes it, who cares what the guys at the health club think!? This is some urban advice; "Take care a your bidness!"

Yeah, that's how "business" is often pronounced in the "D".
By Raypark at 30,Sep,13 17:24 other posts of Raypark 
Wow, think you so much for you sincere abrupt insight !!!! Like you would know how other men would react in the locker room and showers. You seem to be such a caring and respectful person, you should have your own "Dear Abby" column !!!!
By bella! at 30,Sep,13 17:44 other posts of bella! 
Do you live your life wondering and worrying about what other men think?

Every day, babies are born without legs and arms and they grow up to be productive adults. Do you really think that they worry about or wonder what people think? You're talking about personal grooming for crying out loud! I cannot imagine that men are that shallow or that anyone could be so insecure but if they are and you are that insecure, you have resolved your own dilemma; DON'T LEAVE HOME!
By Raypark at 01,Oct,13 03:24 other posts of Raypark 
Thank you again for your lovely comment !!!! I did not live my life wondering and worrying what other people think until I was stricken with Parkinson's Disease three years ago and many other ailments. Since then, yes, I have been discriminated and misjudged due to my disability!!! I have even been turned down to being served at liquor store for being intoxicated but had not been drinking and normally don't drink. My wife, who was waiting in car had to go purchase alcohol for me!! I have to take 26 to 30 pills a day to function adequately. I am usually frown on when I go out grocery shopping with the wife,...... So yes I may be a little insecure at this time of my life, certainly NOT SHALLOW !!! It is a simple personal grooming question wanting to avoid any further frowning on myself but wanting interaction with other people while strengthening myself before I end up in a wheelchair in several years from now.

Adult Discussion Forum