Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

How many actually read profiles before sendind a message?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #376736 at 30,Sep,13 19:23
I am not complaining really, just sharing an observation and wondering if others have experience this same thing. As our profile says, we are a couple, we (both my guy and I) are both bisexual. Often I get messages from men who "want to fuck" me, eat me, etc. All very nice activities. However when I make mention that we are both bi, a couple, and we never play apart from each other, the response is sometimes rude and very negative. Many of the responses are from men who have been curious and find interest in the thought of bi play with another man. I have never had this happen with another woman. I know that we actually 'read' profiles prior to sending a message, or commenting on a photo. Thoughts?

Similar topics: 1.misleading profiles   2.Read Profiles Before Commenting & Be Nice.   3.Profiles with no pics   4.Message from Sweetxoxasxoxcandy !!Please read!!   5.Another small addition  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sickboy at 09,Oct,13 20:02 other posts of Sickboy 
I always make a point to read them , there is so much info in so few words
By #164428 at 09,Oct,13 21:24
True that.
By Sickboy at 09,Oct,13 22:22 other posts of Sickboy 

By #204902 at 08,Oct,13 15:57
I usually do! It doesn't make sense to Chat with somebody without knowing the Basics!

By #390248 at 05,Oct,13 15:36
I do read the profiles and tend to refrain from commenting on the pics of those under the age of 30. Some younger women on here are highly disturbed when they receive comments from what they perceive to be a dirty old man. I personally think that's very shallow of them, but I respect their right to have that opinion. Still, it is unfortunate that there are those who refuse to accept a sincere compliment for just what it is. I try to politely respond to most of the male comments I get, even though my profile clearly states that I'm straight and interested in women. a compliment is a compliment, the source notwithstanding.

By #368400 at 01,Oct,13 04:58
I tend to browse thru members' profiles (check out their friends list, comments made, and favorites) before leaving a comment or message. If I am unsure, I usually just say nice pics or point out a particular fave. I've had other members message me whether I was strictly straight or what I meant by "interested" in men, so I'm sure there are others out there who do take the time to read others' profiles.
By #419714 at 01,Oct,13 08:54
i do that too, these days! had a few pricks be very rude to me, when all i wanted to do was compliment them.
By bella! at 02,Oct,13 17:10 other posts of bella! 
Strange, isn't it!? A compliment isn't always appreciated and accepted.

By #33070 at 01,Oct,13 03:55
I like too think I read it usually . I try not too miss important info

By slipper at 01,Oct,13 03:30 other posts of slipper 
Profiles???

By bella! at 30,Sep,13 19:43 other posts of bella! 
Early on, I commented on an artistic picture posted by a member who identified himself as gay. My comment was not lewd or suggestive, most likely something like; beautiful pic or interesting pic. The comment was deleted. I sent a PM to the member and he responded very simply that women/women bits were offensive. Okay!

I do read profiles and and if I am unsure whether a member would welcome my ccomment, I will send a PM asking if I may.

Adult Discussion Forum