Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Vegetarians and sperm flavor

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #337858 at 11,Oct,13 02:49
So I'm talking to this girl and she tells me that my cum tastes "salty" or "gross" so she obviously spits. Now she says that I have to be full out vegetarian to get it to taste better so she'll swallow it.

I don't want to go full out and not eat meat... is there anything I could do/eat to help the flavor?

Thanks for any help!

Similar topics: 1.Quality of sperm + photo   2.Saving Sperm in a container   3.Cum is NOT stored in your balls!   4.Inseminational thoughts   5.Being a sex slave  

New Comment

Comments:
By #390287 at 13,Oct,13 07:26
Here's a winner recepie...pinneapple for sweetness, soy lecitin to increase volime, and zing to increase thickness. I've tried it, and it really works. just include those on your diet for a month or so and you'll see.

By #409634 at 11,Oct,13 03:14
Try vegemite, and spam. Lol j/k I hear fresh fruit is good for a better taste. Try pineapple and melons.
BTW, you probally need to drink more water dude, sperm is naturally salty, but not that salty.
By #337858 at 12,Oct,13 16:16
Yeah I do drink a ton of a water every day, I do believe it is my shitty diet though. I'm all up for eating better I just won't ever shed the turkey, steak and hamburger though.

By #358797 at 11,Oct,13 03:29
I had an ex that would taste like a sharpie marker on occasion. Gross, but I'm not one to waste cum.
By #409634 at 11,Oct,13 03:32
I actually like the smell of sharpies. I like markers in general. I have a bunch of them at my desk that I sniff when im bored.
By #358797 at 11,Oct,13 03:36
I sniff nail polish. I do have a set of Mr Sketches. I like the blue one. But I'm always tempted to lick the damn thing. Maybe my ex had that problem with sharpies. He did have a drawer full of industrial size ones.

By #354861 at 11,Oct,13 03:36
I'm not even going to begin to imagine what a sharpie tastes like. Too poisonous for my liking.
By #358797 at 11,Oct,13 03:39
They taste horrible. Take my word for it.
By #390248 at 11,Oct,13 21:40
I knew there was a reason why I sopped by this thread and this little conversation right here was it!

By #409634 at 11,Oct,13 23:06
Ever have a good sniffin time, and then wonder why your co-workers are looking at your nose oddly all day? I was all happy with my new mr sketch markers the other day, but a little to happy. Later after I got all my weird looks, I looked in the mirror to see a bunch of different colored marks on my nose. Lol The blue, green, and red are my faves. The brown and pink ones smell like busted copier mixed with stinky boot and ass.
By #358797 at 11,Oct,13 23:27
Can't say I have. I will admit that when I was younger I decorated my face with them and ended up looking like Mimi off the Drew Carrey show.
and blue, black, and purple are my favorite. Lol.
--------------------------------------- added after 25 minutes

And yeah, I got the brown one out. Definitely stinks. Brown is an ugly color, so I rarely use it, smells like straight up booty crack. Mr. Stench can go back to his box and remain unused. Ew.
By #409634 at 12,Oct,13 00:44
Hey maybe it was used, it had to get that brown color and smell somehow.
By #358797 at 12,Oct,13 04:11
Well, it certainly wasn't exploring the depths of my bunghole. Maybe some sick bastard at the factory had himself a little fun with it. I should write them and complain.

By #6568 at 11,Oct,13 12:17

By #337858 at 12,Oct,13 16:14
I have tasted my own and can attest that it does not taste like sharpies. Haha thank you though and keep on not wasting the love juice.

By JeffinKS at 11,Oct,13 03:48 other posts of JeffinKS 
Different foods are believed to alter ejaculate with different tastes; finding the one that pleases your wife's palate may involve some trial and error. Kiwi, watermelon and celery are all said to lighten the taste of semen, whereas coffee and beer are believed to heighten its bitterness. Dairy products are also frowned upon, as their high bacterial putrefaction levels can produce foul tastes.

Your wife may notice a change for the better if you incorporate some acidic fruits into your diet — plums, blueberries and cranberries are all believed to make semen taste sweet or sugary. If your lady has an affinity for heavier flavors, alkaline-based foods like fish and meat are said to make for a buttery taste.

Adult Discussion Forum