Stri8t but?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by kre8tor69 at 12,Oct,13 00:25  other posts of kre8tor69
Why do some say they are str8t but are looking for men?"

New Comment

Comments:
By #3529 at 13,Oct,13 10:51
I like women much more than men, but I love sucking dick more. I like sucking "st8" men more than other. They seem to enjoy it more, don't kow why that is...BillGa
By #436014 at 15,Oct,13 18:10
i prefer women to men in terms of sex and in terms of potential romance interest (i don't know how flexible i might be on the latter) but also like sucking cock (but not much else with other men sexually or otherwise). i know it doesn't make me "straight" but who is any longer? just thinking about wanting to suck cock - what does that make someone who otherwise identifies as "straight"? "straight" might as well mean nothing less than hetero-rigid (not heteroflexible or "mostly straight", as more and more people are coming to self-identify as). since most people are probably 2 or higher on the kinsey scale, "straight" may well be a minority nowadays. and if people don't know what the kinsey scale is, they need to educate and inform themselves because it describes sexual reality. but yeah, being a 2 means i prefer chicks to dudes. i'd rather get a bj from a (hot) chick than from a dude, but i'd be happy either eating a (hot) chick's pussy or sucking a (hot) guy's hot cock

By #436014 at 15,Oct,13 18:01
homophobia is so uncool nowadays and more and more people are realizing that they're somewhere between 1 and 6 on the kinsey scale (i'm a 2). in the dark days of heteronormativity everyone was expected to be a 1 or they were outcasts and/or legally persecuted.

in iran today a male can still be put to death for sodomy so there probably aren't that many sexually-open-minded much less cocksucking men over there

By #436014 at 15,Oct,13 03:12
"straight" these days is becoming more and more just a label that taken literally would apply only to anyone who isn't sexually . . . flexible (the population of which is growing as the internet explodes and ignorance/fear/repression diminish). i'll just leave it at that.

By #278535 at 14,Oct,13 22:58
I don't know why!!!

By spermkiss at 12,Oct,13 15:46 other posts of spermkiss 
That's one of the mysteries of life. Human sexuality is a very complex subject and it cannot be simplified into a simple straight/gay either/or situation. The vast majority of gay men when placed in a sexual situation with a woman will become aroused and be able to perform. And the vast majority of straight men when placed in a sexual situation with another man will become aroused and be able to perform. And not just in inserter roles.

For mature straight men with a lifetime of experience of sex with women, that sex has become kind of old hat. They are looking to expand their sexual boundaries and man-on-man sex sounds new and exciting. It's a chance to be a virgin again.

Adult Discussion Forum