Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

After cumming

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #346030 at 17,Oct,13 22:55
This may sound weird but I have a friend and we suck each other off and can't both suck the same day bc after we cum it's weird does anyone else ever have this happen to? He's married and feels bad after but always comes and wants it again if I cum first I just don't try as hard and not horny anymore

Similar topics: 1.Cum on pics   2.Can anyone last a week without cumming!   3.Need help cumming boys... Help a girl out...   4.Mouth cumming vids   5.Cum without cumming.  

New Comment

Comments:
By CreativeOne at 20,Oct,13 14:13 other posts of CreativeOne 
"Red72" ... it's so normal and sadly it happens to the best of us ! It's just that all of us get so horny while taking part in the fun , but as soon as we cum ... something deep inside tells us that it's all over and time to move on to something else ! However if you still hang with the person your with ... in time you will get the urges back again and again !

By #291618 at 20,Oct,13 06:19
its a normal reaction its not because he/you feel bad its more like you loose the interest one you eyaculate it happens to when you masturbate all alone once you cummed you may dont wanna do it again for a while

By #22771 at 18,Oct,13 00:47
Yep exactly the same as me. If I cum before doing something with the other person, I'm not horny anymore and I dont want to do anything anymore

Adult Discussion Forum