Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

B o y robbed in the middle of the day...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bigone21 at 18,Oct,13 20:12  other posts of bigone21
and still going on EVERY day!

youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=0zuAYF1QoJc

Similar topics: 1.Do you like wanking rather then Sex wife your Middle Aged Wife?   2.i love my middle aged cock...   3.Middle aged/ older cocks?   4.Sharing your fleshlight with a buddy??   5.Spencer Tunick - Melbourne  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 20,Oct,13 22:25
From Matt's Wife: This really has no place on this site.
By pifad at 22,Nov,13 07:30 other posts of pifad 
Agreed!

By pifad at 22,Nov,13 07:30 other posts of pifad 
And this means WHAT?

By #354861 at 21,Oct,13 00:04
Dude seriously. Most of us simply don't give a shit about whether we have a fucking foreskin or not. Honestly, do you see posts from circumcised guys asking people to remove the foreskin from all the uncut cocks in the world? No, and the answer is simple. Nobody cares! Give it a rest already. As the ever brilliant JohnS put it, this isn't the place for it.
By Dalecash at 21,Nov,13 21:32 other posts of Dalecash 
Here here Mr CurveBall! We just seem to be returning to this subject over and over again.

By #68656 at 19,Oct,13 09:15
The best course of action would be for you to lobby the Muslim and Jewish religious leaders directly as most members of this group have no interest in this agenda.
By bigone21 at 19,Oct,13 22:07 other posts of bigone21 
@ JohnS: Thanks John for your advice, you might be right!

Except... Who could make an impact on religious Muslim and Jewish leaders, if this is still a widespread Western practice?

You're right I have an agenda on this topic, and I know not all, but some, members of this group agree with me. Circumcision of boys has to stop!

Question! You don't feel pain if you see this video? You can't tell me you look at this and just think: sure, that's how it's done!
By #23212 at 19,Oct,13 23:31
No 'bigone21' that is NOT "how it's done" by Jews, only by Muslims. Jews do circumcision on the eighth day of life ONLY.
By bigone21 at 20,Oct,13 16:58 other posts of bigone21 
Well, that makes ALL the difference! ROBBED of your foreskin on the EIGHTth day of your life! That's a party!

Maybe wait until the guy is EIGHTTEEN YEARS old, and let him decide for himself!
By #23212 at 21,Oct,13 05:08
It is too bad that you have completely missed my point here.
By bigone21 at 21,Oct,13 15:38 other posts of bigone21 
What IS the point???

Adult Discussion Forum