Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Next cock I have will be my first

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #437085 at 19,Oct,13 17:52
I am 61 and for the past 10 years or so have wanted to experience sucking a cock ...there I said it .I have had mine sucked by females countless times but now I want the opposite

Similar topics: 1.wanking uncock cock compared to cut cock   2.Cock C-O-N-T-E-ST   3.Cock photo contest !   4.Big Cock and fondling it   5.cock to cock tributes  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 19,Oct,13 18:07 other posts of spermkiss 
Go for it man! Since you've already been sucked by females, you know how good it feels to get oral sex. Now find out how good it feels to GIVE oral sex.

To take another man's cock in your mouth and bring him to orgasmic climax is enormously rewarding. To know that you have given him sexual pleasure and a satisfying orgasm is very fulfilling. And he has rewarded you for a job well done by giving you his sperm.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

And I might add, if your going to suck a guy's cock, do it right. Take him to climax and SWALLOW HIS SPERM.

As a cocksucker, I'm here to tell you that when a guy goes over the top and shoots his load in your mouth, that's the best part of the blow job. To feel his cock throb in your mouth as he ejaculates and to taste his warm, creamy goodness is exhilarating. So swallow that sperm. He has given you a living part of his body. There are live sperm cells swimming around in the seminal fluid. When you swallow, it will go down into your gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in your body. Part of him will become part of you. That's a great feeling.
By CreativeOne at 19,Oct,13 19:41 other posts of CreativeOne 
Very well said "spermkiss" ... I couldn't have said it better !!!
By spermkiss at 19,Oct,13 20:18 other posts of spermkiss 
What can I say, I'm a cocksucker. And even though you identify as straight, I guess you're a cocksucker, too. Hey, man, that's totally cool. A lot of straight men like to suck cock.
By CreativeOne at 20,Oct,13 13:22 other posts of CreativeOne 
Oh , I know it says straight , but when I was in grade school ... I did get to have my share of all the fun guy stuff ! As I got older ... sadly I never got to do any of that fun stuff anymore Still , a guy can dream and remember all the great times I had way back then ! That is why I love coming to this site to enjoy seeing all the great pics here and chat with everyone here as well ! Anyway ... Thank you for your reply "spermkiss" as I Always enjoy reading your comments here on the DF and on my pics !
By spermkiss at 20,Oct,13 17:09 other posts of spermkiss 
So get out there and suck some cocks!

Sure, you had some same sex experience in grade school, most boys do. That's part of the growing up process. And it's normal and healthy.

But there is no reason you have to give it up now that you're grown. Don't just "dream and remember", get out there an SUCK SOME COCKS. Real men suck cocks.

Oh, and thank you for your kind words about my comments.

Adult Discussion Forum