Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Sex and marriage or partnership

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #384365 at 20,Oct,13 16:36
I know we all have different views and approaches to this subject. Some people wish to be fucked by others and some wish others to fuck their partners and some don't want partners. Fine, but I thought I would give another angle to this topic.
I said in one of my other posts that I thought this site was good for baring the soul to others, so that is just what I am doing.

I wanted to marry my wife the first moment I met her. We waited one and a half year to marry as my parents thought an earlier marriage was unseemly. I wish I had ignored their advice now.

We did not have sex until our wedding night, though we had been naked together a lot and always indulged in "heavy petting", but not intercourse. Now my wife says it wouldn't have bothered her if we had had sex before marriage. Still I wanted to prove/show her that I valued her for herself and not as a subject of sex. I was determined I was not going to lose her. She got pregnant one month after we married.

We have sex often (every night). I am not boasting, we just do. We don't want to be fucked by anyone else and the way, time, place and methods we use are completely open. Of course we like voyeurism as much as anyone.

However, sex, after making ****, and even then, is to be enjoyed as I am sure all of you agree. My wife is my best friend and we keep no secrets. I had had sex with other women before I met her. Sex to us like all of us is to be enjoyed, but it is more than that it is the one way we have of showing each other that our bodies (every part) is open to the other, no embarrassment and lovemaking is the one true way of joining together as the one unit we think we are. I am sure many of you feel the same. We have been married 43 years. I wish it was more and hope we are still going at age 100 (with or without sex)

We have been nudist club members and it is astonishing to many, that men especially, can stand naked in front of naked women and discuss matters, whilst seeing them as people in their own right, being blind to any unsatisfactory aspects of their figure (and your own), not getting an erection and not feeling an irresistible urge to copulate.

I know there are others who have not been as happy either through disappointment or other reasons. I have always believed that there is a soul mate out there for everyone. They just have to be found. Believe me I set about finding mine with a systematic and logistical vengeance from age 24.

I know a little of the fear of loss of a partner as my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer 6 years ago. I was terrified. We didn't have sex for a year or so whilst she had chemotherapy. Obviously, like all women sees her breasts as being part of being a woman and I like most men like tits but have told her if we go through this experience again, I love her with or without tits (or sex for that matter. We men should be grateful to have women - they add stability, sense and love to our world.
It was to a kind woman on this site I first announced my wife's good test after treatment.
I hope you feel the same. and I hope you find your soul mate too.

Similar topics: 1.Anal pleasure before marriage ?   2.Gay marriage vs straight marriage   3.Gay Marriage?   4.watching real women masturbate   5.My Wife Still Talks about Ex during Sex and Wants Fuck  

New Comment

Comments:
By Raypark at 22,Oct,13 11:34 other posts of Raypark 
You are so lucky to have found your true love and been able to make your marriage work for so long!!! Very few people do find there true love, appreciate and respect each other, and are willing to work on the relationship. I applaud both you and your wife!!!!

Adult Discussion Forum