Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

first time cum in mouth

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #404292 at 21,Oct,13 18:16
Can you guys tell me your storys/imput im afraid i wil puke just cuz i no from tasteing my own its not good at all but at same time i hear it good at times with every man tasting diff i also it might be better when its hot straight from the tap

Similar topics: 1.Sucked another dick today   2.straight but sucked cock   3.**** Blowjob friend growing up   4.Illinois gloryhole experience. Where to find one   5.TRIBUTE TO A GREAT PUSSY  

New Comment

Comments:
By #416660 at 21,Oct,13 23:03
When he's ready to cum take his cock as deep as you can and let him shoot straight down your throat, you won't taste it if it doesn't land on your tongue but it's like heaven swirling it around on your tongue before you swallow. Most men find other guy's cum tastes better than their own for some reason. keep trying, it's an acquired taste but once you get there it's addictive.
By Gary5 at 18,Nov,13 02:49 other posts of Gary5 
Thanks for the advice - I always wanted to taste my own cum, but after shooting, I don't want to any more. But I'm interested in what you say that other guys' cum tastes better. By the way, can you catch any nasty diseases from swallowing another guy's cum?

By #316057 at 16,Nov,13 06:50
never suck a cock like to try one.. I like my cum it taste good

By spermkiss at 27,Oct,13 17:32 other posts of spermkiss 
If you want to take a load of sperm in your mouth and swallow it, go for it. You can do it. I swallowed the first time I took a load and I've swallowed every load I've taken since, several thousand.

So, how does sperm taste? It can range from nearly flavorless to slightly to somewhat salty or slightly to somewhat bitter or some combination of these two flavors. Very rarely does it have a strong flavor and even then it does not taste bad.

How do you get over the idea that you might throw up? Think positive! Think of the sperm as a thank you gift for a good job you did sucking the man's cock. And it's a really nice gift. It's a living part of the man's body. There are live sperm cells swimming in the seminal fluid.

Remember, too, that sperm is not in any way harmful. Quite the contrary, it's digestible and nourishing. When you swallow a man's sperm, it will go down into your gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in your body. Part of him will become part of you.

By #390287 at 27,Oct,13 03:44
I love the taste of mine, and I save a lot in kleenex.

By cumaddik at 22,Oct,13 23:28 other posts of cumaddik 
It felt so awesome to feel every squirt of his creamy cum in my mouth and it tasted like heaven i became addicted

By #220845 at 22,Oct,13 16:27
My first time my lips around my head very erotic experience

By #102374 at 22,Oct,13 02:58
I.luv the taste of my own cum. I am still waiting to taste another's cum. Want to.try it.bad.

Adult Discussion Forum