Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

How to suck my first dick?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #435040 at 27,Oct,13 20:55
Anyone have any advice on how to go about finding a dick to suck on? I'm new with this... I'd love to have a nice one to suck on just for fun.

Similar topics: 1.Over 60 Bi Curious--??--Why now??   2.Question for other Cocksuckers ONLY !!!   3.lunch time   4.Me and you and your wife   5.I'M A BIG DICK SUCKING ANIMAL  

New Comment

Comments:
By probowler298 at 21,Jan,23 23:03 other posts of probowler298 
Looking for my first dick to suck.

By probowler298 at 20,Jan,23 18:42 other posts of probowler298 
Teach me how to suck dick.
By Sir-Skittles at 20,Jan,23 18:48 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Site retard!

By leopoldij at 08,Sep,15 12:06 other posts of leopoldij 
Offer something in return.

By #436014 at 28,Oct,13 00:57
as for how to SUCK that first cock, my advice would be to start off gently, keeping your teeth far away from the shaft and head, use the insides of your cheeks for caressing that cock (also the taste buds on the tongue can be somewhat abrasive on the very sensitive head), also lube up your hand and do stroking action while youre at it, try to make that cock feel like it's in a pussy. when i receive expert oral treatment it usually doesnt take me long to bust my nut. also be sure to respond well to the recipient's input and signals

good luck!

By #437064 at 28,Oct,13 00:43
Gay dating sites. You got a big yummy dick won't be a problem at all finding a guy up for mutual sucking.
By #436014 at 28,Oct,13 00:49
or craigslist. my advice is to look thru some craigslist ads, pick out the 2 or 3 best ones you'd most like to respond to, and adopt the same (or improved) advertising style. lots of poorly done ads on there i have to say

Adult Discussion Forum