pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Pop ups and site redircts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #136427 at 01,Nov,13 11:42
Why is there so many pop ups and site redirects when clicking on pics? Never used to get them but now its almost every other click... The reason I joined and posted pics on this site was for the virus free pussy. now it seems you are not safe here either. I just got a redirect to a page telling me I got an android device virus and I could not get away from the page without closing explorer. Such a bummer to deal with when you got your pecker in one hand...

Similar topics: 1.What is the purpose of this site?   2.The 'nutters' on this site...   3.HEY YOU!!..CAN I HAVE YOUR OPPINION..??   4.!!!!* Where to ? *!!!!!!!   5.About securing this WEB site on the internet and a cautionary note to those on this site.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #4222 at 02,Nov,13 00:01
Are you using IE8? If you have an XP system you are at risk. Try Mozilla--it seems to help. But I agree--there's a whole lotta crap that tries to grab you.
By #136427 at 02,Nov,13 14:29
Na, im on an andraoid device not sure how they rank for viruses...

By #90761 at 02,Nov,13 14:44
You have no virus its a fake, and they make sure that the page can not be accessed without shutting down the browser, i had a police warning come up once, problem was the details where wrong and it was a fake. I am surprised that pictures are be redirected as being here for years i have never seen that
By #136427 at 02,Nov,13 16:30
But you see it now? Happens now then, but enoufh to be a pain

By #164428 at 01,Nov,13 20:42
Virus free pussy is always a good thing!
By CreativeOne at 01,Nov,13 23:52 other posts of CreativeOne 
Soooooooooooo True "Cum4Steffi" !!!

By #136427 at 01,Nov,13 20:04
It seems to be a new thing, and by new I mean past few months. There are already banners. I feel redirects the ads that hijack my broweser are not cool at all. Nobody ever clicks on something like that...

Adult Discussion Forum