Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Are you ready for this one ???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19575 at 27,Dec,09 01:51
The other night I was wodering exactly how many times certain members were asking for everyone to rate their cocks . First of all I didn't see any members that are female ask to rate there genitalia , .... only the guys !!! Anyway , the number of times on the Discussion Forum that members asked "Rate my cock" , is 178 times . 58 of those are deleted members . 2 are tied at 9 times each , 2 are tied at 5 times each 2 are tied at 4 times each and 8 are tied at 2 times each . My point is this .... there really should be a seperate forum for the "Rate My Cock members" ! It seems to me that the Discussion Forum is being Flooded by the members , how do I put it lightly .... crying for attention - comments ! Does any one else agree ? Or what is your thought .... ???

Similar topics: 1.Wierd story? or not?   2.Sexfein69 is an ass hole   3.Cuckolding   4.Local sex invites: "Hi, I'm **, near you and ready for sex"   5.Do you guys find that you have a shy dick?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 13,Jan,10 08:46
I agree with all that's been said.

There seems to me to be three main areas that have grown disproportionately in recent months and which are effectively destroying this site for it's main audience;

1) As mentioned here the 'attention seekers'....as distinct from the constant stream of young men just looking for reassurance about their penis.

2) Those who want this site changed to 'show your anus', or 'display you depravity'.

3) people who, for some mysterious reason, want to use this site to collect huge masses of pix taken from other sites on the internet, or simply stolen from other people! Often these are then photoshopped in strange ways without any skill. The front page of SYC usually is now swamped with this stuff.

Is it only me who feels that the original theme of SYD is being pushed into a backroom?

By slipper at 27,Dec,09 23:55 other posts of slipper 
Interesting research (sounds like something I'd do), but I'm wondering if you have way too much free time, though?
By #19575 at 28,Dec,09 12:14
Actually , .... that night I just couldn't sleep ! So I went through all the forums with a spiral notebook and pen in hand and got all the info to share with all of you !!!
By slipper at 31,Dec,09 23:56 other posts of slipper 
Thanks!

By MoeJoe at 27,Dec,09 09:19 other posts of MoeJoe 
It would seem to me that if one puts up quality pics of one's cock, that the comments will come....I never beg for them and I get them all of the time.....and I don't have a horsecock!
By #38932 at 28,Dec,09 04:34
... Maybe you have so many comments because you have 1064 pictures uploaded?
By MoeJoe at 28,Dec,09 12:31 other posts of MoeJoe 
Could be...but I'm just making up for all of the people who don't post any pics.

Adult Discussion Forum