Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What are things people do that creep you out?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #436014 at 06,Nov,13 00:10
(in the sex/sexuality department that is, although creepiness in other departments is a welcome topic as well.)

un-self-restrained peddo-philes creep me out big time. how about stuff that's not against the law per se? stalkerish behavior for sure, maybe that tops the list. also people that look at others basically as objects for their own gratification, won't so much as look you in the eye, that kind of thing.

those are the first that come to mind for me. you?

Similar topics: 1.Don't want to be mean, but i'm scarred.   2.Weird things happen more often   3.First DP "words of advice please and info please"   4.A new feature   5.Curiosity.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #409634 at 06,Nov,13 01:28
I knew a guy that worked at store that is similair to a hot topic. I always thought he was a bit...cuckoo for cocoa puffs, but it was confirmed when I saw him on an episode of A&E's Taboo.

Anyway it was a segment about sex dolls. Apparently he had a Real doll and married it, and had sex with it like an actual person. It has some kind of canal for him to hump it and put lube in. He also had like wigs and differant eyeballs for it too. He would take it out to the movies and to eat and events as if they were on dates.
By boc at 07,Nov,13 03:16 other posts of boc 
Have you ever seen the movie "Lars and The Real Girl"?

He bought one of those modern sex dolls that you can customize and the texture is real close to real human flesh. He brought her around in a wheelchair and told people it was his girlfriend. His friends and family then entertain his delusion on the request of his doctor.
By #409634 at 09,Nov,13 22:03
No, ill have to see it. I like creepy movies.
By boc at 10,Nov,13 04:22 other posts of boc 
It's mildly creepy at first. But then it turns the corner into suggesting a more positive way of dealing with his delusion.
--------------------------------------- added after 46 seconds

It's more of a comedy, but not a comedy that you laugh at loud.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

There is one scene at which I laughed out loud. He tells his **** in law "I asked her to marry me." referring to the sex doll. The **** said "What did she say?" He says "She said; 'No'."

By #301038 at 08,Nov,13 07:11
When people start to whine... "can u add me to ur frnd ", "i want to c mo pics "... just had one visitor today that cried all over my inbox.
By #428059 at 08,Nov,13 10:44
Lol. That's why I question the age of some people here!

By #436014 at 09,Nov,13 21:46
don't know if that's necessarily creepy (depends on the individual case) but it can be intrusive, annoying, etc. i for one would be curious to see more pics of you, but no biggie

By slipper at 07,Nov,13 19:40 other posts of slipper 
Ask about creepy things???

By #435701 at 06,Nov,13 22:07
Every thing is creepy...to somebody.

By #301038 at 06,Nov,13 08:31
Anything to do with bodily waste. Completely creepy!
By #436014 at 06,Nov,13 14:46

By #201583 at 06,Nov,13 01:23
Looking at pictures of a great cock or a beautiful ass, only to be repulsed by dirty fingernails. Beauty and the B-e-a-s-t.

Adult Discussion Forum