This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #419569 at 13,Nov,13 09:01
Hi everyone

Was wondering how can I seduce my closeted Boss to bed

I am quite sure he likes me but he is afraid to approach me

He is always throwing hints around

Any ideas?

Similar topics: 1.My house docter and my boss are both bi-sexual. What to do?   2.Fuck your boss?   3.seducing strangers for sex / bj   4.Lady boss (longish)   5.Fucking your Boss  

New Comment

Comments:
By #131063 at 13,Nov,13 18:27
John S gives good advice.

I'd like to add - You do not want to seduce him to bed.

What you want to do is earn his respect and trust. Make him aware of your upstanding qualities as a man - one that treats another man with the utmost respect.

You state 'Gay Boss'. Is this a fact or are you 'hoping'? Maybe he's just fishing for you to overstep your bounds or out yourself.

I would merely start a conversation with him and talk about guy things. If you're gay, you do know how to talk about guy things, yes? Casually mention "I'm going to my nephew's little league game Saturday, would you like to go and join us for pizza afterward?" "I'm going to the strawberry festival, would you like to check it out?" "Some friends and I are going to see (insert live show here), would you like to join us?"

What you want to do, as a first step, is have no pressure at all. So avoid any kind of 'date' situation. Dinner is a date and too much for a first step. Coffee isn't as bad, but it's become a cliche. Avoid it. If there are other people included, or it's a highly public event...you both can relax and see if any common ground develops without you both **** the effort.

Now to be blunt - SEX should not even be a thought at this point. If the trust, honesty and respect between the two of you grows to the point where intimacy is a result of a natural progression of growth, it will likely mean much more and might even have a chance of longevity.

You must also consider your work relationship. Are you the only employee? Are you quickly going to appear to others as his favorite? Perhaps you might consider inviting him to join you and co-workers for an after work gathering as a starter. Play it right, it could develop into a lasting meaningful friendship (with some level of intimacy - MAYBE)...play it wrong, you might as well start looking for another job sooner rather than later.

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

**** above was not a expletive. I forgot the word I used, but the point made is clear. Stupid auto-censor. Photos here can be the most repulsive and explicit, but a mere word is a no-no. SYD should grow up.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

"He is always throwing hints around"

It all depends on what you want. Don't you deserve more? If all you want is a hook-up, look elsewhere. If you think all he wants is a hook-up, look elsewhere. Aspire for something more rewarding for the both of you...or don't pursue it at all.

By pifad at 13,Nov,13 11:56 other posts of pifad 
Sent you a PM. I agree 100% with John

Adult Discussion Forum