Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get this...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #437064 at 14,Nov,13 15:59
Just got out of a 1 year relationship so haven't been with a guy in ages. Got on this gay dating site and gave my number to these 2 boyfriends. Since the breakup haven't had the time or the will to meet them because been too busy at work.

For the last 2 weeks they have been texting me almost daily asking for meets. They live out of town but are often in town for work, and they'd often text when they weren't even in town. I kept turning them down but they'd keep texting asking when a good time was.

Anyway they were in town again tonight and again they were flooding me with messages. At first I said no too busy, but I finished work and was bored so I got back to them and said yea fine i'll meet you.

They told me what hotel they were staying at and u said I'd text them when i was outfrount.

I get to the front of the motel and text, no reply, wait 10 minutes text again, no reply... Then drove home.

I been stood up before but never like that. I wouldn't be surprised if it was some weird prank.

New Comment

Comments:
By #201583 at 15,Nov,13 01:35
They watch for you. Then if they don't like what they see, they stand you up. I only meet in public places for a meet and greet, and then after a few meetings before the homerun. I have met many guy's that vastly misrepresented themselves. Most are straight married guy's just looking for head, but they will tell you what you want to hear just to get off. They pretend to be single and bi. 5'9", 165lbs, waxed smooth, and a 7inch cock. You show up at the hotel and a 5'7", 265lb, hairy sasquatch with an open bath robe sporting a 4" erection opens the door. I know, that's why I like to meet for coffee or lunch first, if they don't show, they are fake.

By #291618 at 15,Nov,13 01:09
some people actually enjoy the feeling of leting down other people

By pifad at 14,Nov,13 16:30 other posts of pifad 
Sent you a PM

Adult Discussion Forum