Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Best Way to shave your balls

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #440727 at 15,Nov,13 03:19
Do any of you guys have any tips for shaving your balls? I haven't found a comfortable way yet that doesn't cut me or tear the hair out instead of cutting it. Any tips?

Similar topics: 1.Do i have to shave my balls?   2.To shave or not to shave?..   3.shaving it, how often?   4.Shaving   5.Should I shave all of my pubic hair off?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #513052 at 30,Dec,16 21:07
Small set of battery operated clippers....

By #525094 at 28,Dec,16 15:41
I use nair on my balls and cock. Just dont jackoff before you do it. It gets burned. Pay attention to the time. No more then 4 minutes

By dura2000 at 27,Dec,16 15:44 other posts of dura2000 
I do it in the shower when my balls are tight.

By Edmonton at 22,Dec,16 20:13 other posts of Edmonton 
When I had the main shave with lots of hair I had a female friend do it now I just uses a chargeable shaver each day or 2

By hotlicker69 at 22,Dec,16 10:51 other posts of hotlicker69 
Just use a razor in the shower with soap shampoo ect..... The only problem I have is if I fuck my girl right after, sometimes her juices can cause some discomfort.

By leopoldij at 21,Dec,16 21:50 other posts of leopoldij 
I posted this sometime ago:
/forum/thread.php?id=23179#21
--------------------------------------- added after 31 seconds

Well, lots of people talk about shaving their genitals and how itchy it is, etc. For men it's a bit more tricky than women, but I think the best method is this:

Get a good electric shaver. Not a cheap one. The thing to know is that hair cut this way do not cause any itchiness. Trust me. The tricky thing is not how to shave the pubic area around the cock/balls, but the cock and balls themselves. For the balls: you need to stretch the skin. For the cock: you need to shave when it's erect.

It's actually best to use an electric shaver that, besides the main blades, also has a side trimmer. The side trimmer helps a lot both for shaving your neck but also shaving hairs on the balls. Again, skin must be stretched. When you move to a different place, stretch skin again.

And what about the anal area? Same. Use electric shaver, with trimmer.

Now, for the fine job in the end, use a nose/ear/eyebrows hair trimmer, on that has a 1-inch cutter like the Philips NT9110. This works great in the anal area and for some persistent hair on the balls/cock.

Using the above won't result into itching. But you need to repeat every few days.

Some of the electric shavers are of the wet/dry type meaning that you can lather the area before shaving. I haven't tried that because I'm afraid that soap + electric shaver may behave like manual blade and may result into itching.

For women, the job is easier and the above work in exactly the same way.

I discovered this method a couple of years ago because I found someone on youtube describing it (without pictures). And, yes, it works.

By #497672 at 20,Dec,16 17:40
I don't know why people worry so much. Use a razor and shave gently in a soapy bath. Then use a electric razor, or continue using a razor like I do. There is no problem and no discomfort.

By #220845 at 19,Dec,16 19:22
Warm shower,ivory soap

By #460385 at 06,Dec,16 16:20
Lighter fluid and a match works well.
By DJS at 19,Dec,16 13:01 other posts of DJS 
i bet some have tried that cb..

By kebmo at 18,Dec,16 21:50 other posts of kebmo 
Do it after a half dozen beers with a dull disposable razor. Don't use water, soap or shaving cream. lol

By cockbot3000 at 18,Dec,16 21:29 other posts of cockbot3000 
I do it during a shower. Use conditioner or dove soap as your shaving cream and a ladies razor. Works best if your balls are tight but works either way. Good luck!

By #524681 at 07,Dec,16 23:02
Lots of warm water, lots of shaving gel and a good quality razor. Go slow and be careful, using a short deliberate shaving action. Pulling the skin tight helps avoid cuts, and having a hard cock helps with this I find. Rinse in the shower, moisturise and you look and feel amazing!

By #500604 at 06,Dec,16 10:39
I dont use foam or anything like that.I walk around balls naked and have the cold air shrinking my ballsack until there are no wrinkles left.Then I take a normal razor and shave my balls.Dont use much pressure but go over the same area often with quick movements.After 5 mins. my balls are perfectly clean shaved and smooth.Just take a shower afterwards....

By kebmo at 06,Dec,16 09:49 other posts of kebmo 
Use a quality razor! Don't use a dull or disposable one. My shower has two razors; one for my face (Mach 5) and one for everywhere else. They look different and use different blades so I don't confuse them. I use soap to shave my pubic area and of course I shave my balls carefully by holding the skin tight.

By #275560 at 28,Jun,14 02:08
I have found that a lot of alcohol helps!...even though that might sound counter-productive as in cutting yourself to bits....it actually helps BECAUSE you take your time and try NOT to cut your balls off!

works for me lol

By leopoldij at 26,Jun,14 17:31 other posts of leopoldij 
Here's a method:

youtu.be/HlHfRgUDX0A

(Copy and paste on browser)

By qhaos at 18,Nov,13 15:26 other posts of qhaos 
best way for me is to have your cock hard and put some cold water to your balls to stretch the skin. try it...

By #281008 at 18,Nov,13 07:45
I singe mine off with Bunsen burner quick and easy

By #136427 at 16,Nov,13 04:10
Dont do it

By #23212 at 16,Nov,13 03:51
Philips BodyGroom®.

By #311947 at 15,Nov,13 15:28
Carefully I just use a good amount of shave cream or lotion. Been shaving for years and rarely cut myself. You could place a hot towel over yourself to soften the skin prior to shaving. Use a clean razor

By #289712 at 15,Nov,13 14:15
All I do is scissor it sd short as I csn first then in a hot shower with plenty of soap.

Adult Discussion Forum