to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Showing Prince Alberts in public places (gym, lockerrooms...)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #441447 at 20,Nov,13 15:40
Is it just me? Or are we all seeing guys all over with these things? Ten years ago, I thought that I was the only guy in the world with one. I made no attempt to cover it up in the shower, but let's face it, you get some stares.

I have lived and worked all over North America. I see guys with them in large 5-star hotel gyms and in small neighbourhood gyms, urinals, beaches. Men, gay and straight and a surprising number of younger guys (like high school or university age) are wearing PA and making no bones about it. And no effort to hide it in the shower. Even more intereresting to me is the number of younger guys wearing large gauges (for example 2g or 4g - but still those with 0g or 00g). I was in a university fitness centre and saw 3 guys recently from a team (basketball or volleyball - the whole team had just finished a practice it appeared) who all were wearing at least 4 gauge rings in their dicks as they showered up after practice.

Am I the only one who thinks/sees this?