She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

All bros jack off together - Real or myth

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #441447 at 20,Nov,13 16:11
Well, I can only say there were lots of bros in my boarding school and they all wanked together as there were much masturbation circles there. But some bros told me they also masturbated with their bro at home. I don't see what would be special about it. My boarding school was on the European continent so that all Victorian puritanistics can be reassured it wasn't in their own promised country.

Similar topics: 1.MYTH or FACT   2.Guess who's back??   3.doin it with family   4.How often do you jack off?   5.Gloryholes  

New Comment

Comments:
By CreativeOne at 25,Nov,13 02:17 other posts of CreativeOne 
Real ! I think everyone enjoyed it when they were growing up at one point or another !

By #441050 at 22,Nov,13 20:01
Three things.First,no info in your profile,or pictures on your page,and you post a topic like this.Second,you went to a boarding school in Europe?Three,remind me never to send any of my offspring to that educational black hole.
By #68656 at 23,Nov,13 14:51
Dear Mr. 7.
I asked several people for a translation and second opinion, they also tended to believe the events related are fictional.
Also the writer does not live in the UK as they do not use the colloquialism "bro" or "bros" there.
By #218130 at 23,Nov,13 16:51
Hi John, in my opinion bro/bros refer to brothers or male friends. Here in South Africa they also sometimes use it. If Afrikaans speaking they will spell it broe or bru.

By Odin_york_pa at 22,Nov,13 13:59 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
My **** and I did as did my friends and their bro's. It's a pretty natural, normal thing really if they are close in age. I have teenage son's,yes I was young myself with the first one and have caught them doing it by accident. No big deal.

By JeffinKS at 22,Nov,13 12:44 other posts of JeffinKS 
I say MYTH......

because even thou I so very much wanted something to happen.... nothing ever did.

By #390287 at 21,Nov,13 06:51
There's quite a bit of age difference between me and my brothers,(9 years with one and 18 with the other one). But i definitely had lots of fun with a cousin when we were younger. And we did much more than just mutual jerking.

Adult Discussion Forum