Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

more exposure

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #50778 at 23,Nov,13 18:39
Anyone tried the. ..more exposure link?

Similar topics: 1.minimal coverage, maximum ass exposure G STRING   2.New member: Hello Guys   3.Anyone into exposure?   4.dicks wraped in the underwears   5.Posting videos;where do you get the best exposure?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Odin_york_pa at 13,Feb,14 23:33 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
where is this link? Does it exist any more or has all this shoveling taken it's toll on me today as to why I can't find it?
By bella! at 13,Feb,14 23:42 other posts of bella! 
On my page, I suspect it's in the same place on your page, it is in the upper right hand corner, beneath my name and along side the little box that I can check to say that I'm available to chat.
By Odin_york_pa at 13,Feb,14 23:44 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Thanks Bella, pretty much right in from of my face lol. I never even noticed the "I'm free to chat" box before ha ha
By bella! at 13,Feb,14 23:53 other posts of bella! 
So you saw the "More Exposure" link?

Hey, if you keep your ass looking sexy and pinchable by shoveling snow, all I can say is, LET IT SNOW!
By Odin_york_pa at 14,Feb,14 00:23 other posts of Odin_york_pa 

By #317436 at 24,Nov,13 13:33
As I don't get many visits to my brilliant page and even fewer comments to my even more brilliant pics and videos (lol) I thought i'd give it a go, TOTAL waste of time and points in my opinion, no increase in views of my posts and zero messages or comments.
Is it me or is this site going downhill rather fast ??
By bella! at 24,Nov,13 13:58 other posts of bella! 
For a member that's been here for one year, you have contributed to the forum less than two dozen times ( and most of your responses seemed to include an uploaded picture of your penis ) and possibly you're either too busy or perhaps you don't feel that others shine as bright as you because you have only commented on two other members pictures. Do nothing and you reap nothing. The site is what YOU make it.
By #317436 at 24,Nov,13 14:08
I'm sorry you think like that, who are you to comment about how little I do here, I actually think i've contributed quite a lot and probably more than many, my comments about my brilliant page were very tongue in cheek, you obviously didn't understand that, I don't want to get into a slanging match, its just my view............
By bella! at 24,Nov,13 14:33 other posts of bella! 
No need to apologize. There was no slanging on my part, I just stated facts.
By #317436 at 24,Nov,13 15:09
Why are you stating my stats, just because I upload pictures of my dick, it is after all called 'showyourdick', are you a moderator or something ??

For your info I post, I send messages, I chat AND I purchase points and then spend them so I think I do my bit and I try to help make this site something special !!
By bella! at 24,Nov,13 15:29 other posts of bella! 
That's something positive, you keep communication lines open between you and your four friends.
By #317436 at 24,Nov,13 16:18
Duh, you can send messages and chat with other people than just friends, I add friends but regularly cull them if they stop interacting, anything wrong with that Miss Perfect.
By bella! at 25,Nov,13 02:08 other posts of bella! 
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
By #415959 at 27,Nov,13 23:47
I guess member #317436's hypocrisy only goes so far...
By Ray10754 at 27,Nov,13 23:55 other posts of Ray10754 
usally happens to the ones that bark the loudest with nothing factual coming out

By jackd at 24,Nov,13 13:09 other posts of jackd 
Pay to have someone looks at your page?Don't think so.
By slipper at 27,Nov,13 22:21 other posts of slipper 
I've paid more to see less, I must admit.

Adult Discussion Forum