Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

having sex in the woods

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by hunnngry at 24,Nov,13 13:05  other posts of hunnngry
I want to hear your stories of hiking,hunting , or what ever out in the woods were you ended up having sex with a stranger while being out in the woods?
I was deer hunting and i saw a guy in the distance hunting as well . So i decided to walk up to him and ask if he has seen any thing. He was very hot he had a beard . That type of beard that type of beard that was brown with some lighter brown mixed in which i find very sexy. I kept noticing him looking down at my bulge as it was starting to get bigger. He kept grabbing at his dick and i could see the outline of his dick and it was hard . He started to not talk as much and kept his eyes on my crotch and was rubbing his crotch non stop. Next thing i knew he reached out and grabbed my croutch . He was rubbing it and then let out a groan . He unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my pants . When he reached over and started kissing me pretty rough. But i enjoyed it very much. He got down on his knees looked up at me and said dam thats a nice cock . I backed up against a tree and he started sucking mee . I could feel his whiskers rubbing across my dick . It hurt at times but felt good most of the time . He looked up avain and asked me if i would fuck him . We found this spot with these big rocks . He stripped off his clothes and i did mine we put are oarnge vest back on . His body was amazing . I went down on him and was sucking him off till we were both nice and hard again. He then pulled me up off my knees and said fuck me. I about came then . He turned around put both hands against one of the rocks spread his legs and arched his back so his ass was in position. He spit in his hand and rubbed my cock from behind him and directed it into his ass . And with a few slow pushes it went right in and i fucked him so hard while i reached around and was jacking his dick . He started moaning really hard and let out a moan . I could feel his cum and his dick pulsating so i pulled out and cum probally more then i ever had all over his back. He then turned around and we made out for abit . Then we got dressed and had some small talk and he went on his way . I have gone back to the same spot for a few years now in hope i see him again and i have never seen him around there since . But i do climb up on that rock and beat off every year remembering and hoping he will walk up or is watching me ..

Similar topics: 1.naked in woods   2.public toilet / woods fun   3.wanking in public toilets and the woods/parks etc?   4.group sex in woods.....hehehe....   5.On vacation and staying in my country house, fresh air and good morning woods  

New Comment

Comments:
By #428387 at 24,Nov,13 16:17
Wow what a tale. Is your name by chance Bobby and did you squeal like a pig at your ordeal .
By #68656 at 25,Nov,13 14:50
Dear Mr Poolboy.
One thing a hunter would not do if he saw another hunter in the distance is "walk up to him". In the bush, one walking up might be mistaken for a target. Besides, hunters are hunting. If one saw a prize catch or trophy, he's not going to tip anyone else off to his luck.
I also tend to be of the opinion it is most likely fantasy.
By #11431 at 12,Aug,14 15:32
yes I do agree . Hunters esp bearded ones in the outback tend not to be the types randomly cruising for gay sex . My experience of hunters in the mid west US tends towards them being very macho straight and often overtly anti gay ... but then I wasnt in Deliverance country .

By 3fdfd at 12,Aug,14 15:06 other posts of 3fdfd 
I can see why he liked your dick

By #358797 at 28,Dec,13 01:57
Fucking in the woods sounds fun.... until you watch too much TV and see a special about a guy beating his meat in the forest who got a bunch of ticks on his dick and ended up with an infection.
By bella! at 28,Dec,13 03:02 other posts of bella! 
Please say you just made that up. Was there really a special on television about a guy with a tick infected dick?????

Crap, ticks and the spiders that you spoke about before is enough to make me avoid wooded areas altogether!
By #358797 at 28,Dec,13 05:14
Not made up. He had ticks all over his dick, even one in the slit. He ended up with a nasty infection and almost died.

By _avg_ at 28,Dec,13 04:43 other posts of _avg_ 
In Soviet Russia, sex is having wood in you......

wait...

By hunnngry at 25,Nov,13 15:16 other posts of hunnngry 
True story beleive it or not

By hunnngry at 25,Nov,13 11:04 other posts of hunnngry 
No bears were i live

By #431354 at 24,Nov,13 17:29
its fun watch out for the bears...
By CreativeOne at 25,Nov,13 02:07 other posts of CreativeOne 
Good one ... and great advice !

Adult Discussion Forum