Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

site dying.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #831 at 02,Dec,13 08:52
Old members don't give a toss any more .......... Neither does the King ........... Will be talking to yourself here soon

Similar topics: 1.need a suck   2.Any straight guys here...   3.Suddenly I realized what the problem with this site is   4.Alabama Hot Pocket   5.More than you  

New Comment

Comments:
By _avg_ at 03,Dec,13 01:32 other posts of _avg_ 
I'm sure a big reason is that traffic to the site is being cutoff /forum/thread.php?id=21608

By #289712 at 02,Dec,13 15:16
I hope this site doesn't die out, theres still nice peeps about, I love all your photo and forum contributions, and I wanna keep posting pics of my penis on hete for all of you to see.

By cupar at 02,Dec,13 14:33 other posts of cupar 
Sites change all the time with the "old" finding it not as cosy as it once was. The chat rooms in particular has seen a vast change mainly through the difficulties it presented admin with. PMs are the same while the old ones may well find it tiresome to maintain the initial enjoyment. I find that there are those that spring onto the scene with gusto then fade into the mist of time.

By #428387 at 02,Dec,13 12:10
Far from it friend I think the site is still very vibrant .A lot of "old" members put a great deal of effort and time into SYD/SYC keeping it smooth running .The site has just got a new name and and new shop front. So we can't say the King and Co don't give a toss. Any ways members come and go all the time I shouldn't read to much into that.
By bella! at 02,Dec,13 12:31 other posts of bella! 
I may be mistaken however I believe that Johny was referring to longtime members rather than old. It's difficult not to notice that many longtime members only login every now and then. I will close with this thought, it's difficult to deny the inequity in which members are treated.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

I would hope that Johny checks back and expounds on or clarifies his post.

By bella! at 02,Dec,13 10:39 other posts of bella! 
You are member #831 and do YOU care.

It's difficult to overlook the inconsistencies relating to members/membership. It seems that many longtime members just are not spending as much time here, as they did before.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 hours

Sorry, there were 2 words that were transposed. That should read; You are member #831 and YOU DO care.

Adult Discussion Forum